Welcome to the Anxiety Forum - A Home for Those with Anxiety, Fear, or Panic Attacks.

please help me to learn how to use this web site

:? am very used to a-phobia my grandmother had it so have i for most of my remembered life . i'm curious to genetics --- watching her live locked in her own prison has motivated me to go out function but the after-shock is unpleasent at best bad at worst .... i also have a problem with dissociation time delayed emotions .. to be honest my husband and i are doing great compaired to 6 months ago .. i want to fight fear that has no basis to exhist . i know no one wants to hurt me so terror is confusing any one who want's to give me a shout i'll appreciate it

Welcome to our small, but growing forum, Cassie. Im sorry to hear about your grandmother and you having agoraphobia; I am happy to know that you haven't let agoraphobia control your life. I have social anxiety myself, so I know what you meant when you mentioned "living inside her prison." Maybe you can share coping techniques with other members of this forum who have agoraphobia.

Shoey and I hope to see around this board more :wink:
    Always,
    James

[b]My Other Sites[/b]:
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.