Welcome to the Anxiety Forum - A Home for Those with Anxiety, Fear, or Panic Attacks.
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Lord Jazzinho View Post
    3,2,1 and...... Game of Thrones, The Borgias, The Newsroom, 24, Six Feet Under, House of Cards, The Sopranos, Oz, True Detective, Revolution, Dexter, TNA Wrestling
    Was considering the Borgias love Jeremy irons,especially for his role as simon In die Hard with a vengeance.

Ritch do you know that Anthony Hopkins stopped his meds for the filming of it? He is suffering with schizophrenia, what is not secret , I love that man but can not watch Hannibal.

The Middle is a pretty funny show.

Quote Originally Posted by Dahila View Post
    Ritch do you know that Anthony Hopkins stopped his meds for the filming of it? He is suffering with schizophrenia, what is not secret , I love that man but can not watch Hannibal.
    Hi Dahila,

It's not the films it's a new tv show and Mads Mikkelson stars as Hannibal. His demeanor is intriguing and I prefer him than anthony hopkins

These are two clips, both do not contain any violence just talking. Hannibal analyzing
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fgy4vQfVYhc

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KkMEpZtoR3A

I loved Hopkin's analysis in the movie INSTINCT - "..........the takers!......Grrrrrr"
    For TV shows - I loved "Firefly"
    http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Firefly_(TV_series)
    a film was later made off that show called Serenity.
    http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Serenity_(film)

Dave,

Firefly was an awesome show. I knew I liked you.

Quote Originally Posted by Lord Jazzinho View Post
    House of Cards with Kevin Spacey is good to and I'm sure There was another net fix one I watched
    Yup house of cards is awesome too. Netflix has some great shows

I am ashamed to report that I like revolution and The 100 , both are kind of stupid shows...............
    Da Vinci demons is cool...
    ''“If you cry because the sun has gone out of your life, your tears will prevent you from seeing the stars.”
    ''
    ― Rabindranath Tagore

Hi Pam - been a while since I seen this thread. Glad you liked Fire fly. I was one of many sorely disappointed about the series being cut short as it was. Seems to now be a Fad with creating great series only to suddenly take them off.

Dahila - I'm sorry but I kind of agree bout them being stupid shows. There seem to be plenty of those "rehashed" stories in the sci-fi/Fantasy genre for the last 10 years now. Another pattern that seems to have no end in sight.

Having said that though - there is the possibility that once things settle for me, that I may become board enough to give revolutions at try. Maybe. Desperation will have to set in.

Tooooo many post apocalyptic one like the vampire ones or dare I say super hero and ability seekers epps being thrown to the wind.

IMO - we need more off world exploration with less warring factions that so boringly flog the super hero characterization to death. Perhaps I am on my own with such a yearning. I am kind of over the black tights, comical presentations of "Dar da da darrr - No Fear Ranger Man is here!" - "Who's up for rabbit stew?" "No thanks Ranger Man, Six Pack Sally has already taken care of things ..." hehehe ... not sure if you get my drift. Basically too much focus and gloss on such characterization imo is not only overshadowing story line but also used knowingly to cover up for the lack of it in an attempt to present quantity over quality ... cheap buck kind of things I guess in an age that loves to pack chemicalized lunches that keeps kids wanting a quick fix as opposed to staple feed that requires a little more time.

Bla bla bla Dave - I'm still dribbling to be sure - just having a break from myself I guess. Bring back the Voyager Series and Lighthearted Stargate SG1 Team! They always seem to have the right mix of conflict and exploration without so much bullshit glossificaiton. Even the darker feel to Deep Space Nine seem to still have a story from time to time. An endless supply of entertaining and unique life forms each with a message that kept me interested. I don't mind those epps on occasion where you have two characters at odds stuck on some stricken lost vessel or meaning those where the pace changes to a series like LOST - (which eventually grew on me with back to back watching) ... But not overly done as is how they started Start Gate Universe (Too much Drama with slow epps and not enough away mission) that came after Stargate Atlantis - which was another quick change that won me over quicker than others.

No doubt all the above shows are a favorite with me as they are mostly off this pathetic and perilous planet. The ones that typically keep us grounded to it, rely on glosification of selling appearances and all kinds of other frivolous hype.

I tell you what - I'll let you know when I start writing my own episodes about an alien race that comes on over and consume this selfish species that live on a planet called Earth - Their will be no useless attempts of the US leading the charge or boys and girls having one last bang in the back of the bus - The human race will simply be eradicated all but for three DNA three memory strings that are transferred into an historical memory bank.

Unfortunately this will be a tragic mistake, as this disease they thought had been wiped out, later manifests and begins to spawn a new version of themselves. One that not only destroys those that took them down, but also goes onto to assimilate all materials and living things that cross their path. If you thought the Borg Collective was unstoppable - Tune in next week to see how how the universe ends ... :

The selfish super charged human disease let loose ............. an end finally in sight ... no more TV for any of us. Awesome ... a change that needs to come. If we are going to have war as a theme - make it the humans and show them up for the selfish fucks they really be.

Not rated bliss seekers. A series made for the mentally ill.

bla bla bla - Now I have wasted some more time - its now time to go and find some breakfast. Resistance is Futile!
    Last edited by Ponder; 05-17-2014 at 05:20 PM.

Oh I am a huge fun of Stargates and if any aliens come here, they will come to use our resources so forget about surving
    ''“If you cry because the sun has gone out of your life, your tears will prevent you from seeing the stars.”
    ''
    ― Rabindranath Tagore