Welcome to the Anxiety Forum - A Home for Those with Anxiety, Fear, or Panic Attacks.
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    Oh and breaking bad is amazing :-)

My favorites are Family Guy, Parenthood, grey's anatomy, under the dome, anything sports related and yes that also means wwe

I just got through the first season of Game of Thrones and I'm quite obsessed

Love love Game of Thrones. Am also hooked on Downton Abbey.

Im addicted to Hollyoaks.. The only soap I watch but honestly once you start watching it, you HAVE to watch it!

Orange is the new black. My current favourite Gets you hooked easily. Also it's funny as fuck. But it's a dramedy so it has some great serious moments too Watch it, you won't regret it. It's a Netflix original

Alaska, The last frontier

Cool

3,2,1 and...... Game of Thrones, The Borgias, The Newsroom, 24, Six Feet Under, House of Cards, The Sopranos, Oz, True Detective, Revolution, Dexter, TNA Wrestling

Cool

Quote Originally Posted by olivia4514 View Post
    Orange is the new black. My current favourite Gets you hooked easily. Also it's funny as fuck. But it's a dramedy so it has some great serious moments too Watch it, you won't regret it. It's a Netflix original
    House of Cards with Kevin Spacey is good to and I'm sure There was another net fix one I watched

Game of thrones, Dexter, Arrow, Family Guy, White collar, Prison break, the soprano's

Love Hannibal for the psychological aspect, stay away if you have a weak stomach