Welcome to the Anxiety Forum - A Home for Those with Anxiety, Fear, or Panic Attacks.
Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast
    Banned

Does anyone know any Good TV shows to watch?

I'm a fan of shows like The Simpsons, and Family guy. I also like walking dead, Futurama, South Park, Big bang theory, American Dad etc. Do any of you know any similar types of drama/comedy shows that are available? Thanks guys. Hope everyone is doing well!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Kyle Morgan View Post
    I'm a fan of shows like The Simpsons, and Family guy. I also like walking dead, Futurama, South Park, Big bang theory, American Dad etc. Do any of you know any similar types of drama/comedy shows that are available? Thanks guys. Hope everyone is doing well!!!!
    I love modern family for a comedy.
    "Every form of addiction is bad, no matter whether the narcotic be alcohol, morphine or idealism.” - C.G. Jung

I love dexter it's a great show :-)

for comedies I love the office (american version, sorry ), arrested development, and 30 rock!

I thought Modern Family was lame the first few times I saw episodes, but now after watching from the beginning I am like, absurdly attached to the characters, I think it's exceptionally witty, plus it has a weird ability to make me feel hopeful and warm

There's also Shameless (US version, I tried UK first but for me the cast fell pretty flat) which is probably the most unapologetically crass family-centered drama there ever has been or will be

*Parks and Recreation* too though! Amy Poehler (hope I spelled it right, pretty tired and too lazy to Google lol) is flawless, but Nick Offerman is my favorite there

Misfits (UK) I actually recommend the hardest! It's a sci-fi comedy (I know how that sounds but trust me, it's gold) that never stops moving, and is -super- clever!

Have a good one! n_n

Modern Family, the Goldbergs, New Girl, Breaking Bad ( not really a comedy ) but a great series!

Quote Originally Posted by letssee View Post
    Misfits (UK) I actually recommend the hardest! It's a sci-fi comedy (I know how that sounds but trust me, it's gold) that never stops moving, and is -super- clever!
    ^ Awesome show right there !

Suburgatory is a funny show I watch. Silly, but funny parodies of rich suburban life.

Weeds is another interesting comedy drama show.. 8 seasons worth too
    "Fear is static that prevents me from hearing myself."

Sherlock (too short), Elementary, Da Vinci demons,
    ''“If you cry because the sun has gone out of your life, your tears will prevent you from seeing the stars.”
    ''
    ― Rabindranath Tagore

TeLL LIES to your vision AKA television. This is a funny thing a friend of mine calls tv. He is unlike me and watches no tv. He's also much more of a peaceful soul too.

I limit it to two hours a day, and no negative news stories, only weather, big bang, 2 and a half men (with Charlie), and discovery, American pickers, pawn stars, auction stuff. I feel so much

better now I have limited it to two hours, and my thinking has changed a lot, more time to do bransync, talk to family, and enjoy music. There was a time I had no TV in the home when

kids were young. Anxiety is greatly increased for me when I watch tv, and I will not watch any tv when in a high state of anxiety, so this has taught me what I don't need so much of.

Peace
    "The One you are looking for, is the One looking."
    ---Gene Allen----

I feel like idiot, I do not watch tv, the news I read here, so the tv shows on computer. .. I heard that Luther is good
    ''“If you cry because the sun has gone out of your life, your tears will prevent you from seeing the stars.”
    ''
    ― Rabindranath Tagore