Welcome to the Anxiety Forum - A Home for Those with Anxiety, Fear, or Panic Attacks.
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    I woke up feeling good too, which is very rare. However I am catching the awful cold everyone in the house had, and I happen to know it's going to knock me on my butt for a few days. Dangit. Any natural remedies guys??
    ؟•❤◦.¸¸. ◦✿ Alaina ❤◦.¸¸. ◦✿?

Quote Originally Posted by Dahila View Post
    Thank you Forwells ) yes, lets make it a good day

I used the search bar.........and I liked it Just wanted you to know. It was nice to have instant info too...instead of posting and waiting. But then I fear its not really a "support" forum, its more like a publication. Does that make sense?

Blessed it helps to smile so the thread is good, and people are talking which is good too. I mean no harm about merging topics, every forum does it. It is about having answers in one place, for me it is easier to find the answer. I use forums for info mostly.
    I do not vent on forums. I never talk about my days, maybe that a mistake I do not think I should put my struggling on everyone, I hide my pain, it does not mean I do not feel it. In about 20 years when you will be my age, you will do the same. I am here because I believe I can do some good.
    When someone needs the support people post there.,
    What makes you think I'm 20 years younger than you?

Blessed I am absolutely sure)) I have phenomenal memory, what I had seen once, I remember, I mean what I had see in writing... I love search bar, I think it awesome tool
    ''“If you cry because the sun has gone out of your life, your tears will prevent you from seeing the stars.”
    ''
    ― Rabindranath Tagore

Blessed I am absolutely sure)) I have phenomenal memory, what I had seen once, I remember, I mean what I had see in writing... I love search bar, I think it awesome tool
    I'm 43 so that makes you 63?