Welcome to the Anxiety Forum - A Home for Those with Anxiety, Fear, or Panic Attacks.
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    I agree with this and sometimes people may post the same question because they want to have their "own discussion" and they deserve that. They also want to feel heard and recognized, they deserve that. They want to feel important, not annoying because they didn't search the topic, they deserve that. Etc..... I believe not making someone feel annoying, or like is courtesy to them.

You could make the space bar the entire welcoming page, it wouldn't change a thing. I don't think merging is the way to go either, it makes the OP feel grouped into one big pool of the same issue and we all have our unique experience with that. But if making it bigger would make you feel better I say go for it, just don't get even more frustrated when you don't get a major change in behavior. Heck, God can't even get his kids to listen LOL
    Last edited by BlessedMom; 02-18-2014 at 08:05 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by iloveyu29 View Post
    My opinion is patience!! Some ppl don't have here. Its very simple to scroll past something if it annoys one.. my opinion!!!
    my post was in agreeance with you not sure why it didn't insert your quote

Just think if these repeat threads weren't posted we wouldn't be having this wonderful conversation right now.............angry much????? Why sweat the small stuff
    peace

I also think since its a never ending story and topic, maybe its posted too much? Or should be merged? LMAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

**sorry I could NOT resist

Blessed it helps to smile so the thread is good, and people are talking which is good too. I mean no harm about merging topics, every forum does it. It is about having answers in one place, for me it is easier to find the answer. I use forums for info mostly.
    I do not vent on forums. I never talk about my days, maybe that a mistake I do not think I should put my struggling on everyone, I hide my pain, it does not mean I do not feel it. In about 20 years when you will be my age, you will do the same. I am here because I believe I can do some good.
    When someone needs the support people post there.,
    ''“If you cry because the sun has gone out of your life, your tears will prevent you from seeing the stars.”
    ''
    ― Rabindranath Tagore

Quote Originally Posted by frankiecfc View Post
    Hi

I think there is merit in both here.

yes we all wish to feel important and at times vent as required. equally it's great to pick up older threads as I don't think any of us have read everything that we can learn here.

I've really enjoyed reading old posts and info on an old thread regenerated. It brings together more opinions and experiences than what only us current posters offer.

Older posts offer as much to us as do the new ones.
    I am addicted to old posts Frankie, we have so much information here, about all meds, and the ways to deal with our conditions, so many success stories, a lot of sad stories. Anxiety symptoms thread with 388 posts is eye opening
    ''“If you cry because the sun has gone out of your life, your tears will prevent you from seeing the stars.”
    ''
    ― Rabindranath Tagore

Quote Originally Posted by BlessedMom

my post was in agreeance with you not sure why it didn't insert your quote
    Thanks mam.. I see that sometimes ppl are frustrated and ready to tell it like it is. But ppl should open their hearts more

Thank you Forwells ) yes, lets make it a good day
    ''
    ― Rabindranath Tagore

I searched, and I found so much!! Ahh it made me feel better. Currently, I took a epsom salt bath with lavender and baking soda. Got out..put my headphones in...cleaned the house at the fastest pace I could...ignoring my heart rate climbing, and I just sat down and am drinking a big ice water. Feels amaaaaazzingg! I needed some positive hormones released thanks brain. lol I sound like a nut. But I feel good so idgaf
    ؟•❤◦.¸¸. ◦✿ Alaina ❤◦.¸¸. ◦✿?

Quote Originally Posted by ab123 View Post
    I searched, and I found so much!! Ahh it made me feel better. Currently, I took a epsom salt bath with lavender and baking soda. Got out..put my headphones in...cleaned the house at the fastest pace I could...ignoring my heart rate climbing, and I just sat down and am drinking a big ice water. Feels amaaaaazzingg! I needed some positive hormones released thanks brain. lol I sound like a nut. But I feel good so idgaf
    Happy to hear it, you must feel good to clean the house
    searching gives this small but very satisfying feeling, I found it, I found it myself. When I search for something , I remember and learn, even in my advance age )

Ab please keep the feeling of amazing with you, when you start feeling worse, just recall the feeling of today.. Have a wonderful day,
    ''
    ― Rabindranath Tagore