Welcome to the Anxiety Forum - A Home for Those with Anxiety, Fear, or Panic Attacks.
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: favorite books

favorite books

anyone have any favorite books theyd like to share??

I just finished The Fault in Our Stars because a lot of my students have been reading it before the movie comes out in june... and then just read Gone Girl for a little mystery/thriller

I have so many of them but waiting for the third part of Discovery of the witches, July 15)
    ''“If you cry because the sun has gone out of your life, your tears will prevent you from seeing the stars.”
    ''
    ― Rabindranath Tagore

I'm currently reading the Southern Vampires Mysteries by Charlaine Harris.. Got 13 to go through; book 3 right now, but so far I am loving it!
    "Fear is static that prevents me from hearing myself."

I love all Mitch Albom books. They are very good.

What about Dan Brown Inferno was a good book
    ''“If you cry because the sun has gone out of your life, your tears will prevent you from seeing the stars.”
    ''
    ― Rabindranath Tagore

I can't read books..add adhd...WAAAAH WAAAAHHH!!!
    I made a sock puppet,..and liked it. SO THEN I JUST TOOK A PILL.
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

eman how are you doing with a very long posts? Sometimes I need a long time to read it, what about you?
    ''
    ― Rabindranath Tagore

I get reaaalllll fidgety and have to come back to it four or five times before I can process it all...then try to make a plan or choose to ignore it because of something I'd sensed in the words...it's crazy sometimes!!!

E-Man..
    I made a sock puppet,..and liked it. SO THEN I JUST TOOK A PILL.
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

I have so many favourite books, but I love pam jenoffs books at the minute she's a grey writer and the books always manage to help me escape for a little while

Quote Originally Posted by frankiecfc View Post
    My daughter is mad for John Greene. She has everything he's written and subscribes to his vlog brothers you tube channel etc!
    I'm student teaching high school english right now so I try to read all the books the kids love! John Green has been huge lately.. I bet she's excited for the fault in our stars movie!!