Welcome to the Anxiety Forum - A Home for Those with Anxiety, Fear, or Panic Attacks.
Page 2 of 24 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast
    Great job folks

I am grateful for my dogs who are always ready to please and full of love.

I am grateful for all the people here

I am grateful for the internet, and all the great resources available

I am grateful for my wife who is as patient, loving, kind, and strong ( not quite Chuck Norris strong, but still strong) : )

I am grateful for medicines, herbs, vitamins and relaxation, as well as brain wave technology.

It's a great thread, hope we can keep it going. Peace Y'all
    "The One you are looking for, is the One looking."
    ---Gene Allen----

I am grateful for 12 blessed years I had my late dog
    I am grateful for all the advice you guys are giving me every day
    I am grateful to you for wonderful thread
    I am grateful for -8 C instead of usual -20 C
    I am grateful there is only 3 cm of snow on my driveway
    I am grateful to Jon )
    ''“If you cry because the sun has gone out of your life, your tears will prevent you from seeing the stars.”
    ''
    ― Rabindranath Tagore

1) I am thankful for my dad and everything that he continues to do for me
    2) I am thankful for having friends that I can do anything with from bullshit to talk about anxiety
    3) I am thankful for my grandma for being a rock in our family
    4) I am thankful I am almost finished with my masters degree!
    5) I am thankful for finding this forum!

I am grateful for....
    1. Waking every morning, happy, sad, depressed, or anxious.. Dosent matter. I have been given another day.
    2. My mum, strongest woman I have ever known. Raised me and my sister alone... A truely amazing woman.
    3. My partner, my god am I grateful for him. Regardless of our issues, he loves me unconditionally. He is there for me no matter what and offers his advice or just listens to me vent. A truely amazing man, I am blessed to call him mine.
    4. My skills. I'm able to think (overthink), talk, run, jump, bloody climb up a pole and hold myself by my legs.. Brilliant.
    5. My will. My will to live, get better, make my relationships better, improve myself, live and love to the fullest.
    I make youtube videos sometimes, feel free to subscribe
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

I also have a facebook!
    AmberGbenga

Forget about me. This woman above me is the real deal. Truly something amazing and special. Above all else, I am most grateful to have this angel in my life. She brings out the best in me.

^ Get a room!

Glad you guys are doing well. It would have been a real shame of you broke up, you're great together.

Fantastic thread!
    positive attitude is key! we should make every thread on this forum positive...negativity will not make people anxiety free, it's kills of positive thoughts and actions.

1. I am grateful to wake up everyday being anxiety free!
    2. I am grateful for being a live and healthy
    3. I am grateful for having a creative and positive mindset
    4. I am grateful for having a wonderful, caring family
    5. I am grateful for finding the program which helped me to become anxiety free
    6. I am grateful for sunshine
    "Never, Never Never give up" - Winston Churchill

Feel free to visit my site, it has tons of free, helpful information which everyone can benefit from - http://sanguinely.com

"The moment you think you are beaten, you are, the moment you decide you will not be beaten, you are on the path to victory"

Awwwwwwww haha Jesse, it's true.. I don't know what we would do without eachother... I tell him when he is being a dick and he tells me when I'm being a pain in the ass. But we do love eachother unconditionally
    I make youtube videos sometimes, feel free to subscribe
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

I also have a facebook!
    AmberGbenga

WOW, Just reading over everyone's postings. Just doing that inspires the hell out of me. I really love it.

Forwells, I do know where you're coming from, dude this is NOT easy when you're feeling roughly. I feel ya there Bro, and yet you did it!!! That is awesome Kev, as its exactly those

times we have to dig deep to find something, anything, and you laid it out, and reached deep down and did it. My first day, was like that one when I began the thread, I felt so

downhearted and angry, and just felt like oh here I go again. One thought that came to me during this time was most of our present day difficulties are representative of our sub

conscious mind, and as we actually make ourselves do anything we may not "feel" like doing or our heart is not into, we are counteracting the very thing holding us down. I am not

sure how others are, but this really is how I work. I get very specific when I see the things I am grateful for for in my mind more so than in type. I see it, imagine it, fake it till I make

it kinda thing. Keep bringing the body around, and the mind will catch up. Peace folks.

I'm grateful for a new contract I have a chance to bid on today.

I am grateful for the differing personalities we all have, and the likeness inside them too.

I am grateful I can walk, am healthy, strong, and determined, and have integrity

I am grateful I can forgive myself when I make a mistake, as well as not blame others.

I am grateful for that peaceful place I go to with the soft green grass, next to a clear stream with the birds singing, twitting by, and the butterflies landing on the wildflowers, as I look around and see the Big Walker Mountain to the south and the East River mountain to the north, and just that feeling of serenity. Light pants and unbuttoned shirt, and my wife in a flowing dress, almost see thru, all alone and no need to speak just feeling the warm breeze on my skin, and noticing the perfect sense of being alive. Kinda just flowing as the breeze blows warmly.

This is my favorite song to sing to my wife when I get up on stage......http://youtu.be/ZUI86KUdAsw
    Last edited by GeneAllen; 02-18-2014 at 07:00 AM.
    "The One you are looking for, is the One looking."
    ---Gene Allen----

Quote Originally Posted by sapper84 View Post
    Forget about me. This woman above me is the real deal. Truly something amazing and special. Above all else, I am most grateful to have this angel in my life. She brings out the best in me.
    I am very happy to see you guys together, where is love , there is understanding. Beautiful; Amber, sapper you are awesome

there you go
    I am grateful Amber and Sapper are back together, it is so uplifting
    I am grateful I am able to go and clear all the snow which came through the night
    I am grateful for meeting such inspiring people, they improve my mood before first cup of coffee)
    I am grateful I still have work.
    I am grateful I can afford awesome cup of coffee in the morning

Coffee is important to me
    Last edited by Dahila; 02-18-2014 at 07:43 AM.
    ''“If you cry because the sun has gone out of your life, your tears will prevent you from seeing the stars.”
    ''
    ― Rabindranath Tagore