Welcome to the Anxiety Forum - A Home for Those with Anxiety, Fear, or Panic Attacks.
Page 23 of 24 FirstFirst ... 1321222324 LastLast
    Anxiety: Self help,Depression,Phobia,Disorder,Social anxiety,Fear (Road to True Happiness Book 1)
    by Prince Jmal

I have a book on kindle that talks all about anxiety and if you need more info you can message me (:

I am grateful to GeneAllen for starting the thread and that there are decent, kind people out there, even though sometimes it doesn't seem like it.
    And that my newest rescue cats spay wound has finally healed and she no longer has to wear the cone, she seems happy, and that makes me happy.
    Even after years of circling the same waters, it's possible to find a way to shore.

5 things I'm grateful for:

The sun is shining today
    I have a support group meeting today
    I get to see a special someone on saturday
    I have one friend in particular who has been helping me with my anxiety
    I have a lot of penpals around the world who are excited to talk to me

This is an awesome challenge! Gratitude and a mindset of abundance have made huge impacts in my life.

1. My family
    2. My lovely girlfriend
    3. Food
    4. Living in a first world country
    5. Electricity
    My Mental Health Blog - www.fixmybrokenmind.com

Wow, what an amazing tread!

1- I am grateful for my mom who has always sacrificed a lot so my siblings and I would have a better life
    2- My sister who has been supporting my decisions a lot the past few yaers
    3- My true friends who are always there for me even though sometimes life draws us apart for a while
    4- The phenomenal professionals who have provided me any kind of superb service and so amny strangers who have helped me when they didn't owe me anything
    5- The many people who have hurt me for helping me to get to know myself and for making me stronger.

Quote Originally Posted by sarsaparilla View Post
    5 things I'm grateful for:

The sun is shining today
    I have a support group meeting today
    I get to see a special someone on saturday
    I have one friend in particular who has been helping me with my anxiety
    I have a lot of penpals around the world who are excited to talk to me
    Great list. Everyday I have a top 10 list of things I'm grateful for. Make it a habit and you'll begin to notice a different in your everyday life

What a fantastic idea <3 I love this.

1. I'm grateful that I have a roof over my head, clothes on my back, and a fuzzy man and cat to curl up with at the end of the day.

2. I'm grateful that my parents showed me love, despite having a typical mother/daughter feisty relationship with my mom.

3. I'm grateful to be chubby, because it means I'm lucky enough to eat every day.

4. I'm grateful to live in a time when, even though there may be horrible people at the helm, we're all strong and supportive enough to stand together and fight for what's right.

5. I'm grateful this forum exists!

On such a day of anxiety for me ( freezing rain tonight, my BIGGEST fear )

1- I am grateful fr my girlfriend who has been supportive through my anxiety crisis while she was dealing with depression herself
    2- i am grateful i have a job when so many do not
    3- I am grateful i began to meditate again ( so that my anxiey is a 7/10 instead of a 10/10 as it was last month )
    4- I am grateful, hat, in spite of me financial insecurities, i have enough money ro have a house, eat well and even afford some luxuries
    5- I am grateful that my doctor found so quickly a drug that allows me to get a good night sleep

I've been listening to an audiobook about depression (and anxiety) from a neuroscientific view and he devotes a whole chapter to gratitude. I started writing things last night. I've done it before but it's one of those things (like deep breathing) which I need to hear the science behind before taking it seriously.

I won't write my things here but wanted to comment and bump this up because it's a great thing to do
    "You're the worst thing that ever happened to me." --Marla Singer

1. I have a hot af professor that makes going to class very entertaining
    2. My best friend is smart and hilarious and is a great support
    3. These forums. Knowing that people are experiencing the same disorder as I am makes me feel so much less isolated in this struggle
    4. My therapist. She kills me but we're getting to the root of my issues lol
    5. I'm grateful for myself. I feel capable of getting better and I've been putting in a lot of work.