Welcome to the Anxiety Forum - A Home for Those with Anxiety, Fear, or Panic Attacks.
Page 18 of 24 FirstFirst ... 81617181920 ... LastLast
    What the heck, I'll give this a shot. I like the idea behind it.

1. I am thankful for my beautiful girlfriend.
    2. I am thankful for my job and the nice people that work here.
    3. I am thankful to be moving out of this horrible apartment into a BRAND NEW apartment THIS SUNDAY!!
    4. I am thankful for my battle-buddies that I've gone through crazy hoops with!
    5. I am thankful for all of yall that are posting positive stories and tips/tricks to beat anxiety. I'm having an episode at work right now and feel much better. (hard to have a panic attack while trying to write out reports at the office!)
    6. I am thankful for the original poster's idea to write out these things. Since I started typing, I already start to feel better.

I am grateful for my father this fathers day.

I am grateful for my children and their kindness to me this day and all days.

I am grateful for the people here who have helped so many.

I am grateful for when I find it hard to love or be kind to another, it's my clue to give a little love to the inner me, and am amazed at how it all comes together when I do this.

I am grateful for my wife, her love, and humor, and intelligence. I also enjoy how damn sexy she is, and her deep kindness.

I am grateful for all of you here. Please know you are not alone, and keep moving forward with assurance that within each of us is our own unique answer, and it's not far away.

Peace Y'all
    "The One you are looking for, is the One looking."
    ---Gene Allen----

Today I feel grateful for,

1) Reading positive experiences that encourage you
    2) For being able to remain calm, though feeling shaky inside
    3) For all those things that make me smile...relax and be worry free
    4) For the tinniest more reduction in anxiety , it keeps changing, but at least it is improving somewhere.. should keep thinking positive
    5) To have my family with me... who love me support me..

Today I'm grateful for

1) my wonderful support from my family

2) feeling a little better today

3) the amazing people on here that have helped me tremendously

I am grateful for having this forum and thread as a tool to go back and see what I was thinking last week or months ago.

I am grateful that I can see when I'm not feeling that grateful and I can choose to continue on taking steps to recognize all I have, health, family, friends, loves, my dogs.

I am grateful to know that I don't have to have everything my way, and am so glad I don't looking back.

I am grateful that I can let life be, and not interfere or try to control it or others.

Peace
    ---Gene Allen----

Today I feel grateful for....

1) For being able to understand a bit that its gonna be okay with time.
    2) For managing to remain calm though feeling scared inside
    3) For the tinniest more reduction in anxiety that i wont have even noted
    4) For all the lovely suggestions and help of people here...their words make me feel better
    5) And for being blessed, for being grateful...for being able to be grateful.....

Take care

I am grateful for being able top embrace what I judge as negative along with my positive, and letting things be as one in neutral position.

I am grateful for the website addictionalchemy.com lots and lots of good resource and great information all over.

I am grateful for HUN. She helped me lately with her questions.

I am grateful to see the sincerity of the people here.

I am grateful for all the help offered here and elsewhere today in a more open and acceptable time.

I am grateful for my children.

Thank you all

Peace
    ---Gene Allen----

1. I am grateful for my fiance who always knows how to calm me down and has offered me so much understanding and acceptance.
    2. I am grateful that I have a roof over my head and a comfortable bed to sleep in.
    3. I am grateful for my close friends, who I know I can always lean on and who make me laugh when I really don't want to.
    4. I am grateful for my mind, even if at times I can't seem to control it and I end up an anxious panicked mess.
    5. I am grateful that in less than a week, I get to travel back home. It has been over 6 years since I have been home and the last time was to bury my mother. This time, it will be to show my fiance how I grew up, the places that I went to, and to just enjoy ourselves.

Today am garteful for...

1) Being grateful...this post which reminds me to be grateful for anything..everything..
    2) For the slightest further reduction in my anxiety
    3) for GeneAllen...for being kind and helpful..
    4) For having my family at home today...
    5) For all those things which i have..all the blessings..and all the gifts of God..

And I am grateful to the lovely people here for there support and love..

Stay blessed..

I am grateful for my children

I am grateful for my wife

I am grateful for my dogs

I am grateful for the voice some people sing with

I am grateful for the amazing things people do with their lives, and enhance the lives of so many others.

I am grateful for the things others teach me about myself.

I am grateful for being as well as human, and the integration process of the whole.

I am grateful for the many opportunities I have.

Peace Y'all
    ---Gene Allen----