Welcome to the Anxiety Forum - A Home for Those with Anxiety, Fear, or Panic Attacks.

Random question -- bad idea?

Has anyone ever had a reading done on them? or tarot cards? anything like that? I really want one , but my fiance says it's not a good idea with my anxiety because I might get scared (lol) which is probably true. Bad idea? Or what?

Quote Originally Posted by Amy Smith View Post
    Has anyone ever had a reading done on them? or tarot cards? anything like that? I really want one , but my fiance says it's not a good idea with my anxiety because I might get scared (lol) which is probably true. Bad idea? Or what?
    I did that in a bar one night years ago because it was free

Scary how correct they were with almost everything

I know there is a method they use to say things and I am not much of a believer but it was wild

Get it done for fun, not for a real outlook or the winning numbers for the lottery
    "Y'all didn't have to shoot me" ~ Harambe

If your anything like me I wouldn't. It will constantly be on your mind and you may live your life by it. Just my opinion as I thought about this too ! Bit scared they would say something I wouldn't want to here x

well, this isn't free. I called the lady and it's $70/ half hour! lol I don't know if it's worth it

Quote Originally Posted by hayleyjane112 View Post
    If your anything like me I wouldn't. It will constantly be on your mind and you may live your life by it. Just my opinion as I thought about this too ! Bit scared they would say something I wouldn't want to here x
    I think I may be leaning towards not doing it.....the more i think about it, the more i realize how dumb it will be for me, since I would be thinking about it non stop!

If your having doubts about it now then that's defo a sign not too!

Quote Originally Posted by Amy Smith View Post
    You need to chose someone who is professional. I know a lot about it) Amy I am too far from you. Someone who is good in it, never ever scares anyone. Tarot readings are to give people hope to show them that there is a lot of goodness in someone life. I had never anyone living my house scared or anxious, rather the opposite
    If I found someone who I trust I would go
    You are scared of that, follow your heart and do not go to have it. You must be ready for it, to have it done. ) You do not need to have a reading. Amy eventually you are going to overcome your anxiety and have a happy , fulfilled life. I am sure)
    Last edited by Dahila; 02-18-2014 at 10:56 AM.
    ''“If you cry because the sun has gone out of your life, your tears will prevent you from seeing the stars.”
    ''
    ― Rabindranath Tagore