Welcome to the Anxiety Forum - A Home for Those with Anxiety, Fear, or Panic Attacks.
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
    Quote Originally Posted by Enduronman View Post
    I just started Tramadol today,...weird...that you would post that Gene. But, Terre is in Canada I think and they are stricter about drugs and many of those sites say no shipments to Canada...which sucks ass!!! .....grrrrr
    In the UK Tramadol is currently a prescription medication and they are trying to give it a controlled class C drug status, we are unfortunately a "nanny state" so we have no chance of getting this apart from some random street corner in South London by next year.
    "Every form of addiction is bad, no matter whether the narcotic be alcohol, morphine or idealism.” - C.G. Jung

Tiny is good!!! That's what she has too..She also has restless leg syndrome too and it helped with that...
    She COULD NOT sleep, she has no complaints now and she was addicted to (methadone) for nearly 3 years too...
    You gotta give this a go, it may be a blessing in disguise as I think that it really is....it'll help to lower those walls friend.

We're all here if you need us or wanna chat too..

E-Man...
    I made a sock puppet,..and liked it. SO THEN I JUST TOOK A PILL.
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Quote Originally Posted by Fourteen14 View Post
    In the UK Tramadol is currently a prescription medication and they are trying to give it a controlled class C drug status, we are unfortunately a "nanny state" so we have no chance of getting this apart from some random street corner in South London by next year.
    Our Gov plans on making it a Controlled Substance by July...the Pharmacists told me that today. It's some pretty awesome stuff, I must say...

E-man...
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Quote Originally Posted by frankiecfc View Post

Ok so that'll be the same here then.

Sorry things went so awfully for you Terre.
    Thank you Frankie <3

Feeling shitty and hot flashes..

May be a sign of withdrawal from Xanax..

Take your SEROQUEL it'll help with that you cotton headed ninny muggin!!!

Have a good day Terre....

E-Man...