Welcome to the Anxiety Forum - A Home for Those with Anxiety, Fear, or Panic Attacks.
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Enduronman View Post
    Did you tell that doctor everything that you had told me in our thread last week?....

E-Man..
    I did Eman! I told her everything! She had me in tears... Told me it takes 6-8 months for a drug to take effect... Fucking quack! My pharma was shocked!!

Did you tell that doctor everything that you had told me in our thread last week?....

E-Man..
    So i waited over an hr to get in to see her..
    She said my blood came back normal ect...
    And then i told her after like 3 months i don't think Celexa is working...
    Then she said that i haven't given it enough time!
    I was like ummm everybody including my pharmacist says 4-6 weeks!
    She's like NO 6-8 MONTHS!!! At that point i got teary eyed and asked her why she wasn't listening to me?
    I said we talked about Zoloft last time, so what about that?
    And she kept going back to staying on my Celexa as i haven't given it enough time...
    THEN she said she's not giving me anymore benzo 's !!
    I was like really so i have to go home and just feel this way with no relief? She's said its addicting... DUH!!
    The only way i can function us a xanax in the morning and one at night..
    Then she gave me a script for Seraquill?
    Which ive taken before and hated only took it for 4 days!
    So i went to my reg pharmacist and told her.. She was quit shocked and reccomended a second opinion and didn't even was to make me pay for a month worth as she wasn't too happy with the script choice or the Dr's opinion about Celexa or Seraquill.. Told me to take it for as long as i could tolerate it, no longer than a week if it doesn't help quickly...,
    I was in tears and she felt so bad and she was quit irritated at my Dr....
    So now i'm like in the worst of worsts with anxiety and emotion, like my Dr is a fucking twat bitch!!
    😢😢😢😢😢😢😢

Quote Originally Posted by Terre Nova View Post
    Thanks Gene!
    My Dr refused to change my meds and wouldn't give me anymore Benzo's which were the only thing keeping me functioning... Even my pharmacist was horrified and recommended a second opinion....
    So been feeling extremely shitty and haven't even wanted to come here to talk about it....
    Depressed and anxious at the same time..
    Feeling all out of sorts and hypersensitive to everything... Just wanting to hibernate until a semi normal life comes back to me..,
    Feeling awful and let down.. :'(
    Terre,
    I just seen you posted and wanted to hurry and pass a video to you from an RN, who as is he says is not responding to his treatment, or no meds were working for him. I watched the vid yesterday and thought it may be of help to you. Others here may know more about the specifics of this medication, I do know it is used for fibromyalgia, but in his case it taook care of anxiety and depression. He called it Ultram, or Tramadol if I recall right. The best part is you can get it online. It's on the internet, and no script required as it is not a scheduled drug in US anyway. Let me come back and give you the video of this nurse. Peace

Okay here we go. Pass on as needed. Hope this helps you now. http://youtu.be/ltvTTNLp5x4
    Last edited by GeneAllen; 02-20-2014 at 04:35 PM.
    "The One you are looking for, is the One looking."
    ---Gene Allen----

Quote Originally Posted by GeneAllen View Post

Terre,
    I just seen you posted and wanted to hurry and pass a video to you from an RN, who as is he says is not responding to his treatment, or no meds were working for him. I watched the vid yesterday and thought it may be of help to you. Others here may know more about the specifics of this medication, I do know it is used for fibromyalgia, but in his case it taook care of anxiety and depression. He called it Ultram, or Tramadol if I recall right. The best part is you can get it online. It's on the internet, and no script required as it is not a scheduled drug in US anyway. Let me come back and give you the video of this nurse. Peace

Okay here we go. Pass on as needed. Hope this helps you now. http://youtu.be/ltvTTNLp5x4
    Thank you Gene! I'll check it out!
    They are quite more restricted in Canada but def check it out!

I just started Tramadol today,...weird...that you would post that Gene. But, Terre is in Canada I think and they are stricter about drugs and many of those sites say no shipments to Canada...which sucks ass!!! .....grrrrr
    I made a sock puppet,..and liked it. SO THEN I JUST TOOK A PILL.
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Quote Originally Posted by Terre Nova View Post
    So i waited over an hr to get in to see her..
    She said my blood came back normal ect...
    And then i told her after like 3 months i don't think Celexa is working...
    Then she said that i haven't given it enough time!
    I was like ummm everybody including my pharmacist says 4-6 weeks!
    She's like NO 6-8 MONTHS!!! At that point i got teary eyed and asked her why she wasn't listening to me?
    I said we talked about Zoloft last time, so what about that?
    And she kept going back to staying on my Celexa as i haven't given it enough time...
    THEN she said she's not giving me anymore benzo 's !!
    I was like really so i have to go home and just feel this way with no relief? She's said its addicting... DUH!!
    The only way i can function us a xanax in the morning and one at night..
    Then she gave me a script for Seraquill?
    Which ive taken before and hated only took it for 4 days!
    So i went to my reg pharmacist and told her.. She was quit shocked and reccomended a second opinion and didn't even was to make me pay for a month worth as she wasn't too happy with the script choice or the Dr's opinion about Celexa or Seraquill.. Told me to take it for as long as i could tolerate it, no longer than a week if it doesn't help quickly...,
    I was in tears and she felt so bad and she was quit irritated at my Dr....
    So now i'm like in the worst of worsts with anxiety and emotion, like my Dr is a fucking twat bitch!!
    ��������������
    Holy shit...
    On a bright note (because I have to find something bright for you) my oldest daughter is doing very very well on SEROQUEL and she has terrible anxiety, phobias, fears, social anxiety, and she just take up to 75mg per day...SHE COULD NOT SLEEP before this medication. Now that she sleeps, her days are much, much better and she was a drug addict for 3 solid years too....SOOOOOOO

YOU SHOULD REALLLLLYYY GIVE THE SEROQUEL A TRY, YOU MAY BE SURPRISED LIKE SHE IS!!!!

Hugs from all of us....

Enduronman...
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

I just started Tramadol today,...weird...that you would post that Gene. But, Terre is in Canada I think and they are stricter about drugs and many of those sites say no shipments to Canada...which sucks ass!!! .....grrrrr
    I think so too..

"The One you are looking for, is the One looking."
    ---Gene Allen----

Yes,...weird, and sucks!! I feel, indifferent but it's pleasant.
    Gotta give the Seroquel a try Terre...did they give you small tablets or what is the recommended dose?????

E-Man...

Yes,...weird, and sucks!! I feel, indifferent but it's pleasant.
    Gotta give the Seroquel a try Terre...did they give you small tablets or what is the recommended dose?????

E-Man...
    Tiny 25mg
    It doesn't help with sleep.. Just makes me feel foggy and hypersensitive.. My pharma said that the two drugs don't interact together well... I'll give it a couple days but thats it...