Welcome to the Anxiety Forum - A Home for Those with Anxiety, Fear, or Panic Attacks.
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    That's ^^^^^ what I think she's going to ask for...YAY!!

Welcome Jesus!!

E-Man.....
    I made a sock puppet,..and liked it. SO THEN I JUST TOOK A PILL.
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Quote Originally Posted by Dahila View Post
    Terre Nova you are not alone with that fear. I was terrified when my doc tried a few of meds on me, she is very careful and she started me on a very tiny doses, but it took about 6 tries to find the right one. Yes I gained another stone, but I have panic attack twice in the last 6 months... It is worth it.
    Doc wants to cooperate with you, mine GP B**** never asks me what I want, and she gets so offended that I dare to know what is I expect from the meds.
    Thanks Dahlia! And my Dr intimidates the shit out of me! One time she caused me to have a panic attack right in her office and i puked and didn't see her again for a year...
    Shes a very loud and outspoken woman from Nigeria...
    We shall see how it goes :/

Quote Originally Posted by Enduronman View Post
    That's ^^^^^ what I think she's going to ask for...YAY!!

Welcome Jesus!!

E-Man.....

Quote Originally Posted by Jesuspadron1 View Post
    Escitalopram 10 mg, one a day works fine!
    Whats is Escitalopram?

Quote Originally Posted by Terre Nova View Post
    Whats is Escitalopram?
    Lexaprooooo

Quote Originally Posted by Terre Nova View Post
    Whats is Escitalopram?
    Do you want me to transfer the link here to our 4 day conversation about it???....Remembeeerrrrrrrrr???????? Your thread??????....LOL!!!

E-Man...
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Quote Originally Posted by Enduronman View Post

Do you want me to transfer the link here to our 4 day conversation about it???....Remembeeerrrrrrrrr???????? Your thread??????....LOL!!!

E-Man...
    You shush Eman! I didn't know perscirpt name.. Such as Lexapro or Effexor or Celexa ect.. :P

Effexor XR is great. Regular Effexor (no XR) not so much for me. Changing can be scary indeed. A long time ago I dropped 1 mg. of clonazepam, and doc switched me to Effexor XR, it took a month to regulate, he gave me a month of Xanax as needed, and I didn't use it all. I wish you well Terre. Peace
    "The One you are looking for, is the One looking."
    ---Gene Allen----

Quote Originally Posted by GeneAllen View Post
    Effexor XR is great. Regular Effexor (no XR) not so much for me. Changing can be scary indeed. A long time ago I dropped 1 mg. of clonazepam, and doc switched me to Effexor XR, it took a month to regulate, he gave me a month of Xanax as needed, and I didn't use it all. I wish you well Terre. Peace
    Thanks Gene!
    My Dr refused to change my meds and wouldn't give me anymore Benzo's which were the only thing keeping me functioning... Even my pharmacist was horrified and recommended a second opinion....
    So been feeling extremely shitty and haven't even wanted to come here to talk about it....
    Depressed and anxious at the same time..
    Feeling all out of sorts and hypersensitive to everything... Just wanting to hibernate until a semi normal life comes back to me..,
    Feeling awful and let down.. :'(

Did you tell that doctor everything that you had told me in our thread last week?....

E-Man..