Welcome to the Anxiety Forum - A Home for Those with Anxiety, Fear, or Panic Attacks.

scared and kinda alone

So I'm 17 and feel as though i'm going insane. My family foesnt understand and i feel like they believe im going crazy as well. From the time i wake up to the time i go to bed i think and firmly believe im dying. Insane right? I always worry that i have diseases or am sick ir have a fatal disease such as cancer. Every ache and hurt in my body i immediately think im dying. I can barely sleep anymore, im always awake with chest pain, shortness of breath and a fast heart. I work myself up for no reason. On top of that im always crying and upset for no reason at all. I'm always sad which makes me think why live if im living like this. This is not living. Whatever this is holds me back from everything. Its currently 2:41 and i cant sleep and im up worrying about everything. Tomorrow i have a CT scan for constant migraines and head pains which for some reason i convinced myself its a brain tumor =( why? I dint know. Honestly i think im going nuts, and i dont kniw what to do anymore or if i wanna do it anymore.

We have read stories just like this 1000's of times friend, you're 100% NOT alone and we'll do our best to help you through this too...just read, and learn.

Welcome!!

E-Man.....
    I made a sock puppet,..and liked it. SO THEN I JUST TOOK A PILL.
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

you are not going insane and if you don't suffer from anxiety there is no way to understand it. more than likely you headaches are from stress and anxiety not a tumor. obsessive thoughts about (whats wrong) will set it off bad. you are young and have taken the right step in learning how to control this. do not goggle or web md it will scare the hell out of you do your research here and ask lots of questions you are going to be fine once you have a better understanding of what this is
    country boy will survive

Rosalina welcome to the forum, and you are not alone, read some of the posts and you will find a really good advice and good friends)
    ''“If you cry because the sun has gone out of your life, your tears will prevent you from seeing the stars.”
    ''
    ― Rabindranath Tagore

Thank you guys so much!!! Google and web md are terrible and really do make it worse, so i've been ttying to stay away from those sites as much as possible. I never had anxiety or panic disorder til this year and I unfortunately don't know how to deal with it. I notice that when I'm alone and at night it hits the worst. So i'll usually head downstairs and talk to my mom and sis for a view but I can't always do that. I need to overcome it and take my mind off it when I'm alone, i won't always have spmeone with me. I'm just scared i guess. I feel like I'm still young and can get through it but it's most certainly hard. It's weird how anxiety and panic can make you think, not that me being a slight hypochondriac helps. Though it's nice to know others go through this too!!! I don't feel so alone, thank you thank you =)

I can completely relate to you, even though I don't suffer from anxiety anymore, I used to think I was going insane but it's just a classic symptom of anxiety...you will never go insane trust me