Welcome to the Anxiety Forum - A Home for Those with Anxiety, Fear, or Panic Attacks.
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: To ignore....

Quote Originally Posted by Kyle Morgan View Post
    Kyle Morgan is my real name, I'm fine with the account I have. He's not as stupid as he seems, he's typing like a dumb ass on purpose just so he can get a reaction. However he very cocky and full if himself and lord knows why lol. I won't let him get me down because he's not relevant. If it becomes a recurring thing, I'll just have the police sort him out.
    I admire you for that

Good for you
    "Y'all didn't have to shoot me" ~ Harambe

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by James Spiers View Post
    Kyle, you sound like you have your head screwed on. Definitely inform the police if he carries on, you shouldn't have to put up with that BS from anyone .
    Thanks man, I would feel bad though, I know me and him don't get along but I wouldn't really want him to get into trouble. However if it does keep on happening, It looks like I will have to do something about it

Yes Jesse! We need you! I got a message from a real nasty person...even the user name was disgusting what's wrong with peeps?!!
    "Our anxiety does not empty tomorrow of its sorrows, but only empties today of its strengths."
    — Charles H. Spurgeon

Quote Originally Posted by mistiblue View Post
    Yes Jesse! We need you! I got a message from a real nasty person...even the user name was disgusting what's wrong with peeps?!!
    None of us like getting messages from Eman, but that's a little harsh Misti!!

Hehe, I don't know though, there are some very odd people out there!!

BAHAAAHHA ABA HAHA!... yes, I admit, I am very odd.

E-Man...
    I made a sock puppet,..and liked it. SO THEN I JUST TOOK A PILL.
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Quote Originally Posted by Enduronman View Post
    BAHAAAHHA ABA HAHA!... yes, I admit, I am very odd.

E-Man...
    Lol luv ya man, how you doing? Gonna update your thread anytime soon or are there no real changes to life there?

Everytime I go to the thread...I get stuck! It's still the same old shit with nothing new, better, good, to report but I'm still hoping for something to get better. I have to meet with the mortgage company next Friday to talk about what to do with this house since I'm disabled (just typing it pisses me off) so this has been comsuming many of my thoughts. I got alot of shit Jesse and it isnt just as simple as back up a truck and start carrying things out anymore for me,..like I would've in the past. That's another big issue. I have to bother my family to help, I hate to burden them or anyone else for that matter.

I will hit that thread after next Friday, good or bad...
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Love ya bruh!!!

Thank you Frankie..

There's (1) thing that gets in my way that creates such the problem with asking for help to move things that I once could..Pride.

I will overcome though!

Blessings you way dear friend...

Quote Originally Posted by Enduronman View Post
    Thank you Frankie..

There's (1) thing that gets in my way that creates such the problem with asking for help to move things that I once could..Pride.

I will overcome though!

Blessings you way dear friend...
    There is no use of pride when you have screwed up your spine. I am in the same situation, I take painkiller and go to clear the driveway. Maybe is good I almost have no family here, my daughter here and my son in the different city, who would help me. eh life....The awful moment when we can not do it ourselves
    ''“If you cry because the sun has gone out of your life, your tears will prevent you from seeing the stars.”
    ''
    ― Rabindranath Tagore