Welcome to the Anxiety Forum - A Home for Those with Anxiety, Fear, or Panic Attacks.
Driving 468x60
Page 8 of 18 FirstFirst ... 678910 ... LastLast
Results 71 to 80 of 177

Thread: Moderators!!!!

  1. #71
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Posts
    131
    Hey you. How have you been? I've missed chattin with you. Hope everything is ok with you. Take care. Dorrie

  2. #72
    Banned
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Posts
    883
    Quote Originally Posted by Nicolette View Post
    I remember you make arguements when jesse speaks to different girl and ppl ask why you r so angry

    And when don't like nixon cos you says he didn't support you in when you were in bad mood. Hahaha you are funny Janey things you say

    Nic x
    What was that, like a year ago? This whole forum is a joke, Nic. Almost all of my time spent on here was spent not being serious. Jess and I always argue and it's just play fighting.
    PLUS I'm not referring to a single person in my comment, I'm referring to the trolls on the forum. :P Have a glass of wine, miss thang. Toodle pip!!!

  3. #73
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Location
    London, UK
    Posts
    483
    Quote Originally Posted by NixonRulz View Post
    This is all a bunch of bullshit

    Jesse is one fuckin person

    Not a fuckin troll

    Change the fuckin subject

    Truly as stupid a thread as I have ever seen

    I would rather have a panic attack than read this thread anymore

    Lets get back to reality
    I agree Nixon

    I know the argument has died down a bit but I really need to say something..

    I think its vile that Jesse has been labelled as a troll.. he's been on here for 3 years and is always helping everyone! To be honest Applecherry.. I don't know you but you must think pretty highly of yourself if you think Jesse has followed YOU here to troll YOU... seriously! Like many have said.. this is a forum we all come to to get some support and people just seem to be getting labelled as trolls just for expressing their opinion? Now Jesse has felt that he has to take a break from the forum and I don't think that is fair one bit! Shame on you is all I can say...
    A crust eaten in peace is better than a banquet partaken in anxiety.

  4. #74
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Posts
    6,057
    Situation with applecherry and his accusation, turned me off. So unjust....
    ''“If you cry because the sun has gone out of your life, your tears will prevent you from seeing the stars.”
    ''
    ― Rabindranath Tagore

  5. #75
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Location
    Wales, United Kingodom
    Posts
    302
    Is Jesse back on the Forum yet?

  6. #76
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2014
    Location
    UK
    Posts
    604
    Quote Originally Posted by jessed03 View Post
    It's Saturday night mate, go out for a beer or something!
    Alternatively, you can tell us the real reason you are here. There is clearly something going on with you, this is the second time you have spammed the forum, it's not the actions of someone stable wouldn't you agree?
    "Every form of addiction is bad, no matter whether the narcotic be alcohol, morphine or idealism.” - C.G. Jung

  7. #77
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    London
    Posts
    7,090
    And he's gone. Thank you mod

  8. #78
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Posts
    6,057
    Yeaaaaaaaah thank you
    ''“If you cry because the sun has gone out of your life, your tears will prevent you from seeing the stars.”
    ''
    ― Rabindranath Tagore

  9. #79
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Location
    Wales, United Kingodom
    Posts
    302
    Quote Originally Posted by Dahila View Post
    Yeaaaaaaaah thank you
    Look don't report him, I don't want him to get into trouble

  10. #80
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    London
    Posts
    7,090
    Quote Originally Posted by Kyle Morgan View Post
    Look don't report him, I don't want him to get into trouble
    He won't get arrested, but this is harassment, why let somebody harass you, it's taken seriously now

 

 

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Driving Large