Welcome to the Anxiety Forum - A Home for Those with Anxiety, Fear, or Panic Attacks.
Page 3 of 18 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Thread: Moderators!!!!

Then again I declare you in charge of moderating haha

Quote Originally Posted by Fight the stress View Post
    Then again I declare you in charge of moderating haha
    Hawaii???????????????
    ''“If you cry because the sun has gone out of your life, your tears will prevent you from seeing the stars.”
    ''
    ― Rabindranath Tagore

Quote Originally Posted by Dahila View Post
    Hawaii???????????????
    What's wrong with Hawaii?

Nothing....
    I wonder if we should have something like, prevalage to make a new thread after certain number of post. It is in most forums. We have an awful number of the same threads, Panic, what to do with panic, update, Feeling bad, ......so many double threads....
    People should use search bar instead of making new threads , every few hours which are the same and do not really benefit the forum...
    ''“If you cry because the sun has gone out of your life, your tears will prevent you from seeing the stars.”
    ''
    ― Rabindranath Tagore

Quote Originally Posted by Dahila View Post
    Nothing....
    I wonder if we should have something like, prevalage to make a new thread after certain number of post. It is in most forums. We have an awful number of the same threads, Panic, what to do with panic, update, Feeling bad, ......so many double threads....
    People should use search bar instead of making new threads , every few hours which are the same and do not really benefit the forum...
    I guess people panic and think their anxiety could be different? I don't know really

Dahlia, look at this other forum, same as ours. Look how many categories and stuff it has. Ours looks soooo simple compared!!

http://www.phobics-awareness.org/forum/forum.php

Yes it does, are you on the other forum too Jesse? Is there any good info on it?
    ''
    ― Rabindranath Tagore

No, I just found it when searching for something. It's by the same guy as this one too. I wish we had photos section, and achievements and off topic section!

Yeah and I like the sub forums it has. Off topic would be awesome, and something like playground, for games. There is even sub forum for home remedies , awesome. The best is they use the same template as ours) It is easy to mix the two together

I see no Artud
    Last edited by Dahila; 02-05-2014 at 07:57 PM.
    ''
    ― Rabindranath Tagore

Banned
    I don't really think it's so necessary to set a bar on how many threads someone can post, even if it happens to be the same topic, it's not Yahoo answers. People come here to get emotions off their chest, and even if they may post a similar thread as someone else (unknowingly) it's in part therapeutic to them to write it out,a nd the answers they get are more personal than the ones they find asked days ago by someone else. and I don't believe the forum is hurting for space, so limiting the amounts of topics posted should not be a problem. Looking at repetitive posts can only bother those who hang out on the forum all day long. It is an anxiety forum after all, not a chat room. there's plenty of places around online to do miscellaneous chatting if that's what you're after. *shrug*

I like the idea of having a section where people can talk about anything ... sometimes it's nice to connect with people about hobbies/songs/movies/family/whatever!