Welcome to the Anxiety Forum - A Home for Those with Anxiety, Fear, or Panic Attacks.
Page 2 of 18 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread: Moderators!!!!

Banned
    Good, and it should stay that way, it was other people here writing of "elections", which is what struck me to comment. In any case, I would hope it doesn't go that way, cause it seems fine the way it is right now, if they are to have more mods, some I may have a bone to pick with them if they were chose them, and I'll leave it at that.

Quote Originally Posted by Applecherry View Post
    Good, and it should stay that way, it was other people here writing of "elections", which is what struck me to comment. In any case, I would hope it doesn't go that way, cause it seems fine the way it is right now, if they are to have more mods, some I may have a bone to pick with them if they were chose them, and I'll leave it at that.
    The other people trying to joke around, which makes all of us smiling. I think we need more smiles here Applecherry, so have a wonderful day, will log if work allows)
    ''“If you cry because the sun has gone out of your life, your tears will prevent you from seeing the stars.”
    ''
    ― Rabindranath Tagore

Quote Originally Posted by frankiecfc View Post
    It's a pity Jesse turned down the request of the mods. He would be great. maybe sometime he will change his mind.
    I've been seriously considering it, as there have been a fair few trolls around lately. I also know of at least one forum that deliberately targets this one (for what reason I have no idea). I may email Richy back.

But whilst Kevs around, he's got it. It's not the largest of forums, he keeps it clean!

Quote Originally Posted by jessed03 View Post
    Vote Pedro!!!
    Napoleon Dynamite!!! LMAO!

Nickyandhisittybittydicky already gone???...YAY!!!

E-Man...
    I made a sock puppet,..and liked it. SO THEN I JUST TOOK A PILL.
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Nice one James. This place has been getting trolled so much lately

When it rains it pours, eh ? Too many trolls, not enough mods.

I reported that guy as much as I could.. now someone mod up and take his arse down !
    "Fear is static that prevents me from hearing myself."

Frankie, I think you would make a good Mod as well.. always around and kind. Doesn't take any BS.. yeah, you'd be a good one

@BigHardMutewhatevertheheckyournameis
    If you are indeed that Bully on youtube.. save your apologies for Kyle-- if you are even being serious.

Quote Originally Posted by NeverToo...Fear View Post
    Frankie, I think you would make a good Mod as well.. always around and kind. Doesn't take any BS.. yeah, you'd be a good one

@BigHardMutewhatevertheheckyournameis
    If you are indeed that Bully on youtube.. save your apologies for Kyle-- if you are even being serious.
    Frankie's racing through the posts too strange you only joined in December. Feel like I've known you way longer!

^ Your welcome.. As Jesse points out, it feels as if you've been here much longer ! ..Be safe on your walk

@Jesse
    So you are finally ascending to a mod position? Early congrats I guess..

Quote Originally Posted by Dahila View Post
    I think we need more moderating on this forum. We get spammers, and trolls. What do you think people?

Ha its the internet you gotta expect it lol