Welcome to the Anxiety Forum - A Home for Those with Anxiety, Fear, or Panic Attacks.
Page 16 of 18 FirstFirst ... 61415161718 LastLast

Thread: Moderators!!!!

Oh My - I simply don't know what to do???? My boyfriend does not like the colour of my hair ... I must go see the doctor and get a pill.

cool - great idea on the post count ... soon I can start spamming my links once more

Oh that hurts - it's the truth but its not positive enough. I don't think I will talk with you any more. Please someone do something about this guy. Oh just stop talking the truth ... we would rather pop something warm and nice ... matters not if it's truth or not ... pill pill pill please! We only want those taking pills. SOMEONE do something about this atrocious chap. Please someone shut him up.

Oh I know - lets fuck with his account? Oh pretty please!!! Please ... free pill in it for anyone with the guts? Oh this will be fun ... let's stab him in the back. Please Please ... I say I will give someone a pill ... please?

Jesus Christ ... this is getting boring pretty quick and still no where near the mark to start posting links. Sigh oh Sigh.

Vent done - I just take one last shit ... then go tidy up in my own place.

It’s been very enlightening.

It's like waking up and finding out just how trivial this place really is.

Back to your abbreviated strategies and of course - your fucking wonder pills.

OOOO YEA! Now that feels GOOD! Fuck the pills.

Now come chat in my ear and pretend to be my friend. mwahahaha

Game Over.

If someone is being cruel or harassing or bullying people, they definitely should be gotten rid of. However, some trolls can be funny, IMO. I just read a pretty funny troll post on this site that made me laugh out loud.

You keep talking about "pills." Is that some kind of hint as to what you're doing right now?

Quote Originally Posted by HookTheCodfish View Post
    If someone is being cruel or harassing or bullying people, they definitely should be gotten rid of. However, some trolls can be funny, IMO. I just read a pretty funny troll post on this site that made me laugh out loud.
    Care to share it so we can all join in the fun. :P

exactly................please share
    ''“If you cry because the sun has gone out of your life, your tears will prevent you from seeing the stars.”
    ''
    ― Rabindranath Tagore