Welcome to the Anxiety Forum - A Home for Those with Anxiety, Fear, or Panic Attacks.
Page 1 of 18 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: Moderators!!!!

Moderators!!!!

I think we need more moderating on this forum. We get spammers, and trolls. What do you think people?
    ''“If you cry because the sun has gone out of your life, your tears will prevent you from seeing the stars.”
    ''
    ― Rabindranath Tagore

I vote Jesse as a new Mod!!!!
    I made a sock puppet,..and liked it. SO THEN I JUST TOOK A PILL.
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

I'm new but I see the problems...

How many moderators are there?

Would it be good to have mods based on geographical location as when our cousins in the States are still in bed, we're up and about in the UK and it could be some time before any trolls, spammers and scammers are dealt with?

Just a suggestion...
    Can any one of you by worrying add a single hour to your life? Matthew 6:27

Bye bye Nigel, or Neil or... Nicky or... Whatever your name was I forget now

Quote Originally Posted by jessed03 View Post
    Bye bye Nigel, or Neil or... Nicky or... Whatever your name was I forget now
    Yeah the guys have dealt with this one really quickly!

Thanks
    Can any one of you by worrying add a single hour to your life? Matthew 6:27

Quote Originally Posted by Enduronman View Post
    I vote Jesse as a new Mod!!!!
    Vote Pedro!!!

So far I had seen only forwells and he is really efficient. During the day is ok, but night I mean my night in Canada is sometimes difficult. The same is one few others forums, I often on. \
    Thank you mod for taking care of the nicky whatever) Thank you
    ''“If you cry because the sun has gone out of your life, your tears will prevent you from seeing the stars.”
    ''
    ― Rabindranath Tagore

Banned
    I've had trouble with some user names here in the past month, and I'd personally hate to see any of those user (s?) have any kind of power or authority on this forum, as they would most likely abuse it, and completely destroy the forum. I think for the most part, (however many) mods are here, do a fine enough job, and I see no reason for more, well unless they were chosen by the people who created this forum, and not some election by other users.

Quote Originally Posted by forwells View Post
    Only me and the owners are active that i know of . I am in Oz so miss most of the action .

What i might do is lock this post and if any one has a problem drop it in here and we can sort it .

One thing that helps is if you can drop a link in as its a pain to search for a user id .
    That's fantastic idea, you can not to be here 24/7 of course. I think this forum is extremely clean considering the circumstances. Congratulation to you and the admin)
    ''
    ― Rabindranath Tagore

Quote Originally Posted by Applecherry View Post
    I've had trouble with some user names here in the past month, and I'd personally hate to see any of those user (s?) have any kind of power or authority on this forum, as they would most likely abuse it, and completely destroy the forum. I think for the most part, (however many) mods are here, do a fine enough job, and I see no reason for more, well unless they were chosen by the people who created this forum, and not some election by other users.
    Sorry for posting second time Applecherry, I do not think any mods are chosen by users ) Is that your first forum?
    The admin and other mods chose the moderators,
    ''
    ― Rabindranath Tagore