Welcome to the Anxiety Forum - A Home for Those with Anxiety, Fear, or Panic Attacks.
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

I f*cking love panic attacks!! :d

I've never felt so good. I had panic attacks for 2 months and now I can finally control them. How?? I watched some video on youtube, you should check it out. I give all the credit to him. Here it is: (just put "www" in front of the link)

.youtube.com/watch?v=Hw9eXsNt7Po

I'm not a spammer and this is completly free. I just want to help others and get this information through

ENJOY your panic attacks while you still can. Love them, love the feeling, love the symptoms!!

Quote Originally Posted by AliasEQ View Post
    I've never felt so good. I had panic attacks for 2 months and now I can finally control them. How?? I watched some video on youtube, you should check it out. I give all the credit to him. Here it is: (just put "www" in front of the link)

.youtube.com/watch?v=Hw9eXsNt7Po

I'm not a spammer and this is completly free. I just want to help others and get this information through

ENJOY your panic attacks while you still can. Love them, love the feeling, love the symptoms!!
    Im going right now and watching it 100 times

Im gonna be healed!

Yee haw Im leavin you bitches behind!
    "Y'all didn't have to shoot me" ~ Harambe

Quote Originally Posted by NixonRulz View Post
    Im going right now and watching it 100 times

Im gonna be healed!

Yee haw Im leavin you bitches behind!
    Never said you're gonna be fully "healed" but It will sure help someone. It helped me alot :P

This thread is gonna get sooo many views in the archives.

I'll try and watch the vid tomorrow as it's pretty late here now!

Ironically, i did the same things this guy says to do and I stumbled upon them. I didn't know about this video until now. :P hems right, it works.
    Sometimes courage doesn't always roar. Sometimes it's just the quiet voice at the end of the day saying "we'll try again tomorrow".

Banned
    I haven't seen all of it. Eh, I agree with some things he says, a lot of the things he says are great and very true, but "learn to love your attacks"? uh..bullshit, sorry, but panic attacks are the body's alarm system... the purpose of them is not to be enjoyed..it's to make you aware and alert of danger, if they were not UNPLEASANT, they would not be doing their jobs.. that's not to say, you should fear them, educating yourself about them is good, realizing they won't hurt you is good.. but you're never gonna love them..

Say your car breaks down, you're stuck out in a dark alley you've gotta walk through to get a phone, the feelings of anxiety come on, and you're "loving the feeling?" No, you're not, it feels awful as you're in a place you've never been before, there could be potential muggers, or rapists afoot, you just wanna get home, but you're not sure how you're gonna get home, and that uncomfortable feeling will only be relieved til you know you're safe, and home again, that's how anxiety works.

Quote Originally Posted by Olive Yew View Post
    Ironically, i did the same things this guy says to do and I stumbled upon them. I didn't know about this video until now. :P hems right, it works.
    What's the principle of the vid Olive? Is it like a Nixon style, embrace and love the panic attack kind of theme?

Vids like that are peaceful to watch

Nvm Olive. Applecherry already kind of answered my question!

Quote Originally Posted by jessed03 View Post
    What's the principle of the vid Olive? Is it like a Nixon style, embrace and love the panic attack kind of theme? Vids like that are peaceful to watch
    No. Essentially he says learn to breathe through your attacks. Breathe in 1 2 3 4 hold 2 3 4 out 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8. Then cut out diet soda completely along with anything that has aspartame. It's causes cancer and is the leading cause for anxiety attacks. Then for like a week, cut out caffeine until your blood can regulate again. Once you learn to control the panic ATTACKS, you start working with the anxiety disorder. You recognize that your body is testing you and that you're not actually in any danger, no matter how bad it may feel. If you're in public, there's bound to be a bathroom near by. If you start freaking out, head to the bathroom, deep breathe, get yourself under control, and then return to whatever you were doing feeling accomplished because you didnt let it control you. He also explains some of the side effects like why your chest hurts, why your extremities go numb, why you get dizzy and nauseous.
    Sometimes courage doesn't always roar. Sometimes it's just the quiet voice at the end of the day saying "we'll try again tomorrow".

Ah I see! Thanks. Yep, that aspartame is pretty nasty stuff!