Welcome to the Anxiety Forum - A Home for Those with Anxiety, Fear, or Panic Attacks.
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Zoloft.

Awesome news. Very promising. Be patient with yourself, and you're on your way to feeling even better.

Congrats on work.

Peace
    "The One you are looking for, is the One looking."
    ---Gene Allen----

New calmer kris, and new pic to go along with it.

I like what's happening

Thanks everyone. I'm so happy to report my improvements and hope that my progress will give hope to others out there. You can get better and I am proof of that.
    Nixon, no worries, I'm always checking in on the forum!
    Jesse and Eman, I feel like I vented to you more than anyone else and you provided so much encouragement to me. Thanks for all your support! Much gratitude to you both!

YAY!! (You knew that was coming)..I am so proud of you for putting forth the effort to succeed and I remember where you once were just not to long ago as well. Stranded at home, afraid of work, people and everything else too. That was around December. Now look at you go!!! YEAH!!!
    You took that initiative, you took those steps, you took those meds and made adjustments along the way...So Proud of you!
    PLEASE keep us posted Kris...love reading these success stories and willingness to try to get well....

E-man...
    I made a sock puppet,..and liked it. SO THEN I JUST TOOK A PILL.
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Yay well done on your progress that's such good news

Get her up on the wall of fame Eman!

You're welcome. It's worth taking the time when you see people overcoming. Eman will tell you, after a few thousand posts, you learn to spot the ones with what it takes to improve. You give them extra time. It's always nice when we're proven right, huh E

What's cool is your pics through the stages. First we had the blonde pic, with no real smile. Then you got a little better and we had a slight smile, now we have full smile kris!!!

Give it another year, and she'll be driving the van!!

Quote Originally Posted by kris123 View Post
    Thanks everyone. I'm so happy to report my improvements and hope that my progress will give hope to others out there. You can get better and I am proof of that.
    Nixon, no worries, I'm always checking in on the forum!
    Jesse and Eman, I feel like I vented to you more than anyone else and you provided so much encouragement to me. Thanks for all your support! Much gratitude to you both!
    Great news hun!! <3