Welcome to the Anxiety Forum - A Home for Those with Anxiety, Fear, or Panic Attacks.
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: There is hope

There is hope

This week I have left the house all but one day!!! While I was out the anxiety didn't seem too bad. My palms always sweat, but that is even getting less. Several times I went into stores and other times I just drove my car...but I was out and I felt free!!!

Next week I will try to take bigger steps and maybe even go into a busy store. If the anxiety is too much I will just walk in and take a quick exit...but it's more than I have done for the last month.

Just wanted to share my small steps.

Vikki

CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'm so proud of you!! Keep up the good work, and don't get discouraged if you start to feel anxious, just try it again another day. You're doing great!

Cath
    "Practice makes perfect so be careful what you practice."

Im happy for you too! That is a big step for you im sure. I agree with brickyard_red. Don't get discouraged when you feel anxious. Just walk out before it gets worse and feel happy that you did a big step. Always keep planning to take little steps bc little steps make big differences.
    "People's Negativities Are Their Disabilities"

Thank

Thanks for all the support and the encouragement....it makes this site the great place that it is!

Vikki! That is such great news! I am so proud of you, but most importantly you must be feeling very proud of yourself, and feeling more confident!

Keep doing it, and yeah, like the other gals said, if you start feeling anxious, just walk away! You can try again another day!

{{{{{Vikk}}}} I wish you all the best!

???????

My ultimate freedon feeling is when im speeding down the highway with my windows and moonroof rolled down.....and some fucking sabbath blasting in my stereo....mmmhmm....thats the life.....
    Her mind a machine, a repetitive thing.

congratulations!

That sounds great Vikki ! congratualtions i am proud of you and i don't even know you except fpr this site. You did a really ggod job keep up the good work because thats how you beat you fears by facing them head on. Were you by yourself :?:
    I hope life has more meaning then what it means right now.

CONGRATULATIONS VIKKI! That's soooo cool. We're all proud of you! You give every single one of us reading this hope, cuz we know it CAN be done, and guess what - YOU DID IT!! you rock! :P
    nobody average was ever brilliant

wow great! I also want to do the same and try to run some errands do some grocery at a store nearby wish me luck!

Only by small steps you can win the world one day. The main symptoms of anxiety includes is difficulty in sleeping, so try to take a proper sleep. It will give you a new day with great energy.