Welcome to the Anxiety Forum - A Home for Those with Anxiety, Fear, or Panic Attacks.

Headache on right side

Been having weird headache on right side notice it does hurt more when coughing also feels like a sharp dull feeling i don't have health insurance cause of this Obamacare crap keep thinking the worst such as high Bp,bleeding,anurysim,infection,I'm scared I'm gonna just drop dead from this was doing ok for awhile till this started been having on n off for 2 weeks

Lil bit of dizziness its on right side of head can feel it behind eye real annoying noticed pain feels worse if I turn my head or neck a certian way I'm tring not to think the worst also can kind of feel it in jaw

I had the same thing about two weeks ago. It is probably just sinus pressure. Especially if it hurts when you sneeze. I was worried that I had a brain tumor etc... Try an OTC if it continues. Hope this helps.

I get most of my headaches on the right side and it goes down my face. Could be possible trigeminal neuralgia or just stress but I get the same thing.