Welcome to the Anxiety Forum - A Home for Those with Anxiety, Fear, or Panic Attacks.
Page 106 of 106 FirstFirst ... 65696104105106
Results 1,051 to 1,060 of 1060
    Oh my ... what is this guy on? Extreme cases for extreme times ... everyone else shim sham wtf ever ... round and round she goes.

How many is that ... it is what it is ... I wonder if I have what it takes in order to get back up or how many times must I fall?

Takes a breath ... thinks to self ... is that what it takes to be a professional posters looking to up his post count?

I've never done this before ... normally my posts are like pages in a book. Although not written like a polished student. Although at times I do try for readability.

Takes a deep breath because I am told the act in deep breathing is good for detoxing. I really picked a good time to water fast hey?

So it is that every 30 seconds I just type whatever comes to mind. Seriously - I really could care less. Find out whatever the limit is and just work with that.

It's easy once you get started ... HOWEVER if when you say you can't do this and mean it's too difficult or simply not worth the hassle:

That I can understand fully. Is all good.

I'm really done playing along with the BS expectations of the sheep that line up so willing. Hmmmm interesting though after thinking about the line so well described where we kids had to wait our turn.

Hit enter ... next

So many people this day and age all sitting by like good little citizens waiting for their reward.

Well that's thirteen I just did.

It's cool ... understand if you don't want to go through that. I'm just a nut case. It won't look so bad if you just pump out like 200 hundred characters then enter to the next post. But once again ... totally understand it might not be worth the effort.

In that ... the feature works against the forum. I would consider turning that off myself ... but not my place.
    Last edited by Ponder; 11-09-2020 at 12:38 AM.