Welcome to the Anxiety Forum - A Home for Those with Anxiety, Fear, or Panic Attacks.
Page 3 of 14 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast
    It is, I said no to lotion based on Mineral oil and from the hand lotion through the breads, and soaps, I am eliminating bad chemicals from my home) You know what they do to the body working with colors and sprays ....
    ''“If you cry because the sun has gone out of your life, your tears will prevent you from seeing the stars.”
    ''
    ― Rabindranath Tagore

Quote Originally Posted by Dahila View Post
    It is, I said no to lotion based on Mineral oil and from the hand lotion through the breads, and soaps, I am eliminating bad chemicals from my home) You know what they do to the body working with colors and sprays ....
    You should sell them

Watched documentaries in my pjs all day and snuggled with the cat. Only day off from work this week.

Good thread We put some stuff on ebay, I played fight night round 3 a bit my cousin and his lot came round, I did my excursive and guitar practice and i whored out my youtube pages. Tomorrow Dialysis and we'll probably make some more vids

I wish it was easy, in Canada to start selling lotions or creams is difficult. You need the insurance, the testing, you name it. Not easy for small businesses. I make all this for my amusement, it gives me distraction, so important in managing anxiety, and enormous satisfaction That's enough form me

Lord I am sorry you have hard time with dialysis, I would imagine, life is not treating you well. Thankfully you have your passion, and you are able to follow it)
    ''“If you cry because the sun has gone out of your life, your tears will prevent you from seeing the stars.”
    ''
    ― Rabindranath Tagore

Today I realized that there is somebody else's cheeky cat coming through the cat flap and eating the food, I think my four are slacking on protecting their territory.
    Even after years of circling the same waters, it's possible to find a way to shore.

Quote Originally Posted by em1 View Post
    I know we are all on here for advice, and reassurance for our anxiety,but I thought I would start this thread to chat about everyday things or just to say hello and good morning,evening,tell us what you have been up to today and what you have achieved or what you have enjoyed doing
    It maybe something small,but I thought it could be a good thing to do and it may make others be inspired
    Lol. I obviously scared people off with the title of the identical thread I made a few days ago but good idea if I do say so myself (or perhaps people missed it because it was mid-week - the forums were very quiet then!)

Morning,

Off to my Parent's house for Sunday Dinner today. Always the most relaxed day of the week!

Hope everyone has a good day

Quote Originally Posted by Anxious Abi View Post
    Today I realized that there is somebody else's cheeky cat coming through the cat flap and eating the food, I think my four are slacking on protecting their territory.
    Our old cat was that cat! He would have breakfast at ours, then go down the street to a lady who left him out a bowl!
    Last edited by Chatative; 01-19-2014 at 02:03 AM.
    "I am the master of my fate: I am the captain of my soul." - ‎Invictus, William Ernest Henley

Quote Originally Posted by Chatative View Post
    Lol. I obviously scared people off with the title of the identical thread I made a few days ago but good idea if I do say so myself (or perhaps people missed it because it was mid-week - the forums were very quiet then!) Morning, Off to my Parent's house for Sunday Dinner today. Always the most relaxed day of the week! Hope everyone has a good day Our old cat was that cat! He would have breakfast at ours, then go down the street to a lady who left him out a bowl!
    Oh I did not see your Page or I would not have started this one

Quote Originally Posted by em1 View Post
    Oh I did not see your Page or I would not have started this one
    All that matters is that one has taken off!

Just a suggestion but you could rename it & put "Social Thread" somewhere in the title or something similar that takes your fancy... a more official title so that newbies know what it's about - other forums have them & that's how they are usually identified. You can do that in the advanced edit on the first post... if you so wish.
    Last edited by Chatative; 01-19-2014 at 06:14 AM.
    "I am the master of my fate: I am the captain of my soul." - ‎Invictus, William Ernest Henley

Cool

Quote Originally Posted by Dahila View Post
    I wish it was easy, in Canada to start selling lotions or creams is difficult. You need the insurance, the testing, you name it. Not easy for small businesses. I make all this for my amusement, it gives me distraction, so important in managing anxiety, and enormous satisfaction That's enough form me

Lord I am sorry you have hard time with dialysis, I would imagine, life is not treating you well. Thankfully you have your passion, and you are able to follow it)
    Thank you for you kind words Dahlia. My is much better than it been . I do Heamo Dialysis now which makes me feel quite well, I was on CAPD (another form of dialysis) that really didn't. My sleep is all over the place but I have plenty of things to do that I enjoy and we recently got a new kitten so I'm pretty well occupied most days . I live in England so I have a dialysis machine in the house supplied by the NHS, I think Canada also has proper state provided healthcare doesn't it?. All these little things I am grateful for cos I remember what it was like before. This is how I rinse out every last bit of positivity I can find by taking nothing for granted and looking for things to be grateful for rather than things to be sad about. I think boredom is a massive problem for people cos it is when you are bored you start to think and worry. So I have to thank you again as reminded me I have come a long way and I have a lot to be grateful for. Cheers.