Welcome to the Anxiety Forum - A Home for Those with Anxiety, Fear, or Panic Attacks.
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    I would not be worried about if people thought you were ugly or not. Those people are just insecure assholes with nothing better to do lacking something in themselves. I love the long hair!! I think you'll be just fine.

I've read everyone's replies here, Kyle and there really is nothing more that I could add. Brilliant and awesome people on this forum, that have helped me more than anything.

Love yourself, bro. Bullies are just cowards, remember that. They're the one with the problem/problems.

I find that in these sorts of situations its more about the bullys than the bullied, if you get a name for yourself as a soft target then you can end up being the receptacle for every dump their rubbish in. I have some experience in this matter and when it was happening to me I didn't take what they said to heart, they said I was fat and I was but other than that I just thought that they were all assholes. Since and during that time I learn not to measure my worth by other what other people say or think, come to think of it I don't know what I do measure it by, I don't generally feel the need to. My mothers always said that its not what people say its what they do that counts whack is right but in my experience you have to watch the words to see if they measure up with the actions

You look like my ex husband when he was young, believe me I would not date ugly men., jeez I love long hair.... Man you are everything but ugly. You do not know your potential yet. I guess you will believe me, after some time chatting together. Acutally I got in trouble in work because of that hehehe.
    You are very handsome young man, people call you names because they always try to put others down . Think about it...maybe they envy you something, they wish they had?
    Last edited by Dahila; 01-16-2014 at 10:31 PM.
    ''“If you cry because the sun has gone out of your life, your tears will prevent you from seeing the stars.”
    ''
    ― Rabindranath Tagore

If that's all chicks see, then who needs em. Thankfully not all decent women look at the world through such eyes. Alpha Male - no thanks - that's pure BS - maybe on some kind of spray - not many guys are into soft creams and wrinkle free faces with BS written across their teeth. They try, but it's a false sense of confidence.

Just be yourself dude ... be honest and never adopt that alpha male BS! It's fake and is don't't last! Just be true to yourself.

Quote Originally Posted by Ponder View Post
    If that's all chicks see, then who needs em. Thankfully not all decent women look at the world through such eyes. Alpha Male - no thanks - that's pure BS - maybe on some kind of spray - not many guys are into soft creams and wrinkle free faces with BS written across their teeth. They try, but it's a false sense of confidence. Just be yourself dude ... be honest and never adopt that alpha male BS! It's fake and is don't't last! Just be true to yourself.
    I think you misunderstood Jesse' s post

By "alpha male". He wasn't referring to big, bulky, fake guys that use facial creams, he was referring to the guys that are healthy, happy and like to live life

By that definition, I would completely agree.

If you look defeated, weak and lack that fire in your eyes, people may pick at you and girls look elsewhere unless they want to mother someone.

I know from talking with Jesse over the last year that he went through very similar feelings about himself

Once he ridded himself of the depression and negative thoughts about himself, he had confidence

Once he had confidence, he scored with the ladies.....good looking ladies

I think Kyle is going through the same thing.

Absolutely nothing wrong with his physical appearance, just the perception of his appearance, which makes you carry yourself as someone not an equal to the rest

Heal the depression, win the babes, kick the bullies ass!
    "Y'all didn't have to shoot me" ~ Harambe

Well said Frankie. Inspiring realistic, and sensible. Peace sis
    "The One you are looking for, is the One looking."
    ---Gene Allen----

Quote Originally Posted by GeneAllen View Post
    Well said Frankie. Inspiring realistic, and sensible. Peace sis
    Never play pool for money with Frankie.

She told me she couldn't write so well, but all I see are her posts nailing it again and again

I hope you're not a secret hustler Frankie!

She's either playing the underdog card or has made huge gains in the last weeks

I guess the latter
    "Y'all didn't have to shoot me" ~ Harambe

Prince Albert? Oh never mind. LOL

Frankie's singing ""Everyday I'm Hustlin hustlin......

Nora Jones is soothing for sure.

Peace
    "The One you are looking for, is the One looking."
    ---Gene Allen----