Welcome to the Anxiety Forum - A Home for Those with Anxiety, Fear, or Panic Attacks.
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

feeling like your not breathing properly

i know i suffer from anxiety but does anybody ever get really tense in there stomach and feel like there not breathing properly and you dont know how to relax your stomach??

All the time Honey , all the time...
    ''“If you cry because the sun has gone out of your life, your tears will prevent you from seeing the stars.”
    ''
    ― Rabindranath Tagore

I get this too. I just try to block everything else out and focus on trying to relax my whole body and focus on the act of breathing. Otherwise sometimes my arms will go numb also. Just try to relax.

Yes!! It is an awful feeling!! Then I start thinking about it too much and I feel like I am going stop breathing.

Yes I have had that as well. Here is where I went, but not exclusively. Brain Sync. I know I say it in other posts, but this works. All my best, keep us posted. Peace

Oh if its not the horrible palps and not the anxiety there is always another symptom to stress you out,i can never have a normal day lately without something😔i feel like my breathing isnt from my stomach and under my bust it feels like i have got something really tight around me,and u always concentrate then on your breathing😭😭

One finger or two?
    I hate it, feels like you just can't catch a satisfying breath. You have to remember though that our body knows how to breath, Eman did explain to me what this breathing thing is all about but i can't remember now, it was reassuring though.
    It's what your right hands for..

Oh thanks mist i will msg him,its good to know people on here make you feel better) how are you doing mist?x

Ok i will do now

Yes!! I had this all day yesterday!!