Welcome to the Anxiety Forum - A Home for Those with Anxiety, Fear, or Panic Attacks.
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast
    Hey guys, I was feeling lost, worthless and alone just a while back and was looking for something natural to help I didn't want to take pills. Well I heard about L-Theanine which is the main ingredient in green tea was supposed to combat stress anxiety and depression naturally I had to give it a try. I did research on how it did this and this is probably the main reason why "While Theanine is widely touted as a mind relaxant, and for good reason, it also has some other very attractive properties. Theanine has been found to increase dopamine in humans. Dopamine is the naturally occurring chemical in the brain, which is released during pleasant activities such as eating, sex and for some…chocolate. Dopamine produces a sense of well being." So in a nutshell it relaxes you while making you feel good it's the perfect combo and believe me it works and fast. So then I went about finding the best most pure source of L-Theanine I could find and I found the Liftmode.com basically a 1 stop shop for anything to do with improving mood, mental well being, and they have the most pure products, by far best prices, and amazing customer service on top of it. So please guys do what I did and take back your life and try L-Theanine and many of the other natural alternatives to pills that the doctors hand out that usually just make you worse then you were.

Hmmm. So as long as I buy this L-Theanine from that store, I wont feel so isolated and depressed on a night time, is what your saying?
    Even after years of circling the same waters, it's possible to find a way to shore.

How are you doing, Abi?
    I have tried herbal medicine for about 1 week but the effect is so light that it only makes me feel relaxed for 30 minutes, still can't sleep.
    I guess I have to stick to Alprazolam again. Here in Vietnam, these kinds of medicine are so rare and expensive while the more dangerous ones like Amitriptyline are easier to buy.

Abi no supplement will help with loneliness, only you can train the beast not to be so active....BTW you are not alone, maybe alone in your bed, apartment but not alone at all)
    ''“If you cry because the sun has gone out of your life, your tears will prevent you from seeing the stars.”
    ''
    ― Rabindranath Tagore

Quote Originally Posted by vaguekage View Post
    How are you doing, Abi?
    I have tried herbal medicine for about 1 week but the effect is so light that it only makes me feel relaxed for 30 minutes, still can't sleep.
    I guess I have to stick to Alprazolam again. Here in Vietnam, these kinds of medicine are so rare and expensive while the more dangerous ones like Amitriptyline are easier to buy.
    Hey! I'm actually feeling a little better today. I fell asleep at my computer in the early hours of this morning, managed to sleep a full 6 hours. Feel a little better for it.
    I'm sorry your still having trouble, I really hope you find some peace soon.

Quote Originally Posted by Dahila View Post
    Abi no supplement will help with loneliness, only you can train the beast not to be so active....BTW you are not alone, maybe alone in your bed, apartment but not alone at all)
    Thank you Dahila, I feel like I've been letting it all get on top of me lately, not thinking clearly.
    I'm hoping i'll start feeling better now. It definitely helps not to feel so alone.
    Hope you're doing well.
    Even after years of circling the same waters, it's possible to find a way to shore.

I'm glad that you're feeling better, Abi. Cheer!
    And thank you for your support. Hope that you can always sleep easily from now on.

I feel more tired now than I did before I went to sleep, how is that possiblee?

Not a happy bunny.

Intrusive thoughts are creeping in on me tonight/this morning, maybe it's an after effect of all the stimulation yesterday. I'm trying my best not to react, focusing on my breathing, telling myself just to let them be there, come and go like a wave. I'm finding it really difficult and distracting myself doesn't seem to be working either. I can feel the panic it keeps starting to rise and I have to work harder to concentrate on my breath. Don't know what to do with myself...

Abi, how often do you get intrusive thoughts?

It varies, sometimes everywhere I look there's something that triggers them, it's often worse at night.
    I thought I was getting better at coping with them but I still have times when it's like a nightmare.
    I suppose they're always there, it's just how much they take my focus and my ability to overcome them that changes.
    I guess the simple answer would be, most days.