Welcome to the Anxiety Forum - A Home for Those with Anxiety, Fear, or Panic Attacks.

The yapping dog's people:)

Maybe we should move the dog's discussion here
    I have a thousand and one stories about the dogs, breeding them and training and showing. I think is more of us like that)

I have only owned (1) dog in my life, and it got ran over,,,when I was 10. I swore I would never have another but considering I NEED to get out and try to walk each day, to strengthen my legs again,...it makes perfect sense right now. I wouldn't walk a poodle around though!!..Only a giant, massive, powerful looking dog. I'm not a very small or calm man,..I want something that "fits" me. Mastiff.

I hope people will share the stories. the13 has a ten years old dog. He must have a lot of stories, the is English Bulldog

Now this forum became much more friendly and sociable, it's time it has an off topic section!

I have the same idea but I can not do anything about it, so I posted in General section.
    my last dog Keyla labrador retriever) Paranoiac and anxious

sunia1.jpg
    Last edited by Dahila; 01-10-2014 at 10:26 PM.
    ''“If you cry because the sun has gone out of your life, your tears will prevent you from seeing the stars.”
    ''
    ― Rabindranath Tagore

Is there a type of dog that good with cats?

Labs are pretty friendly with other animals, I was breeding boxers and it is a case of teaching your dog to accept others in house... people or animals..
    I know pit bulls living with cats, shelties, and collies, my boxers had to agree with my cat , there was no other option, having me for owner hehehe )
    ''“If you cry because the sun has gone out of your life, your tears will prevent you from seeing the stars.”
    ''
    ― Rabindranath Tagore