Welcome to the Anxiety Forum - A Home for Those with Anxiety, Fear, or Panic Attacks.
Page 2 of 12 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by AmberGbenga
    Oh.. Ok ill translate my weather to farenheight last few days 98.6- 105.8 and right now it's 80.6 so a fair bit cooler!!
    Wow.....wish I could be there. I am hating all this cold weather.

I'm hating all this hot weather, wanna swap! Haha
    I make youtube videos sometimes, feel free to subscribe
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

I also have a facebook!
    AmberGbenga

gosh I do not know F I know celsius but it should be like 27 ?

27 DC is 80 F
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

I also have a facebook!
    AmberGbenga

So I am close, am I not? Thank you for the picture, it is awesome. I hope Ponder will join with some pics.

Haha yer it's around 30 DC here now.. We go by Dc I just looked it up so other people would understand how bloody hot it is! Haha

I also have a facebook!
    AmberGbenga

I would die in this temps, so I rather keep my low , when we hit 30 I do not leave the house, A/c in house in the car, and in work

Lol what's with the extreme temps!! Mega hot and mega cold... It's right in the middle in London right now. Not too hot, not too cold. Wet, but still nice temps. I like the cool. I also just bought expensive winter jacket, so it better not get warm too soon!

I like snow and cold weather, spring is my favorite time of year. Summer not so much because I am in jail of my own home. I can not sleep if the temps in house are over 17 celsius, at summer time can be higher but no more than 20. It costs a lot

I'm in Texas and it's supposed to be around 15 tonight. We're not used to this cold! We deal with 100 temps and humidity not freezing cold and ice! I'm kind of enjoying it though.