Welcome to the Anxiety Forum - A Home for Those with Anxiety, Fear, or Panic Attacks.
Page 13 of 13 FirstFirst ... 3111213
    What did I do???????????? so he is back? Are you scared people?
    The reason of this forum is support and support. We share our stories and it helps, it does help me.
    Ponders posts are never directed at anyone and I bet not intended to insult. His stories are fantastic and I am big fan of his. The true is when Ponder posts you need to read once, take a break and read second time. Then you know what he is talking about. His fight with anxiety and depression is so inspiring I got up and started to fight with it.

Artrud (is is going to become a symbol) is a complete opposite of that.
    Even I (sweet Dahila hehehe ) may hurt someone when I post, sometimes I got kind of irritated when people whine, and post the same threads, not reading the answers. Not many threads are left with original poster post only. Oh my writing skills develop like 4 years old......
    I need something in my signature that would explain my difficulties of expressing myself. Any Ideas?

Quote Originally Posted by Nicolette View Post
    Ok I deleted. Now again next time dont call me fat ass hahaha <3

U forgive me?
    No.. Dahilas my forum sweetheart now, not you..

Another Artaud meme

Jesse you make me laugh so hard, what a fantastic world we have here)

And just a note going back to the original post..... I believe I have posted this before but warrants a rebroadcast.

An older friend of mine in his late 60's I believe, suffered from anxiety and made many heart related trips to the ER and constantly monitored and feared his heart.

Well, what do you know, he finally did have a heart attack. I might add he wasn't in the best of shape by any means.

The first time I saw him afterwards his heart anxiety was gone.

He said if he had known what a heart attack felt like , he wouldn't have wasted all of those years worrying because his heart attack HURT LIKE HELL!!!!

He surely would not confuse the two in the future.

I
    "Y'all didn't have to shoot me" ~ Harambe

One finger or two?
    Quote Originally Posted by NixonRulz View Post
    And just a note going back to the original post..... I believe I have posted this before but warrants a rebroadcast.

An older friend of mine in his late 60's I believe, suffered from anxiety and made many heart related trips to the ER and constantly monitored and feared his heart.

Well, what do you know, he finally did have a heart attack. I might add he wasn't in the best of shape by any means.

The first time I saw him afterwards his heart anxiety was gone.

He said if he had known what a heart attack felt like , he wouldn't have wasted all of those years worrying because his heart attack HURT LIKE HELL!!!!

He surely would not confuse the two in the future.

I
    Wow, thanks for that..i feel so much better..LOL

My neighbor has an ongoing problem with his heart and he is the best source of info for me. anxiety and heart pain , irregular beat and others is nothing comparing to heart attack. My mother had heart problem from early age, I know how it looks. It does not look like the pains we complained of