Welcome to the Anxiety Forum - A Home for Those with Anxiety, Fear, or Panic Attacks.
Page 4 of 14 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast
    One finger or two?
    hey artaud,

stop insulting people who have a differing opinion to you.

Quote Originally Posted by MiST
    Hey, there is no need to be a rude arsehole about it.
    This is not blatantly insulting?
    Why do you look at the speck of sawdust in your brother’s eye and pay no attention to the plank in your own eye?”

Unfortunately it seem that artraud does not like other opinions that his. Artraud you remind me of my ex husband he was always right to, he was....

Quote Originally Posted by Dahila
    I know the facts from history, it does not change my opinion
    "Opinions are like assholes. Everybody's got one and everyone thinks everyone else's stinks." It's from a movie.

We both think the others opinions on the issue stink. Perhaps we can leave it this way. You and Mist are not convinced by me, me by neither of you. A stalemate.
    Last edited by artaud; 01-04-2014 at 09:44 PM.
    Why do you look at the speck of sawdust in your brother’s eye and pay no attention to the plank in your own eye?”

Quote Originally Posted by Dahila
    Unfortunately it seem that artraud does not like other opinions that his. Artraud you remind me of my ex husband he was always right to, he was....
    I thought we were "discussing" the issue.

Good night thanks for the discussion,

In all seriousness, the best to you and Mist. Good night :-)

Quote Originally Posted by Dahila View Post
    About NDE if you need to know how is it, you could ask me. I am the survivor of that. I had seen my body from the distance , floating above it in light. No pain nothing. Then I went back, the doctor (my friend) was screeming: come back to your daughter. I probably started to fight. My daughter was only 3 months old. She is 33 now )) the pain of dying is only for a while , in my situation it was.
    I missed this post. Dahlia that seems so... trippy! Floating and seeing your dying body. I don't think I'd wanna see myself die. How weird would that be! Even if it was just in the mind, it's still a weird dream, or hallucination, whatever it is.

How well do you remember an NDE? Is it like when you have a dream, and you wake up, or is it like remembering something you done 5 minutes ago? People often say it feels realer than real. Gosh, that's got to be pure hell for the people who report an horrific NDE. No wonder people turn religious after those ones. The fear of it happening again must be terrifying.

But on the other hand, imagine coming back to dirty old earth with pain and suffering, after you've had an NDE that felt like 300 orgasms lol.
    Last edited by jessed03; 01-05-2014 at 02:11 AM.

Wow, read this quote from a doctor on an NDE site: 'If I lived a billion more years in mine or your body, there's not a thing on earth that would feel even close to as good as it felt being dead'

How's that for a quote to remove anxiety

Quote Originally Posted by jessed03
    Wow, read this quote from a doctor on an NDE site: 'If I lived a billion more years in mine or your body, there's not a thing on earth that would feel even close to as good as it felt being dead'

How's that for a quote to remove anxiety
    Yes, the Lovely Jesse, great thing to post on a site where people regularly express an interest in committing suicide. Did you go to the Dr. Kevorkian's school of psychiatry?

There was a fine specimen of a human being, a crusader for euthanasia. Did you ever see his art, very serene, take a look here, this is one man that captured death for it's beauty.

http://www.atlasobscura.com/places/art-jack-kevorkian

No hellish views there, are there Jesse?

Pertaining to your infatuation with NDEs, it doesn't take long to find people that had, literally, hellish experiences.