Welcome to the Anxiety Forum - A Home for Those with Anxiety, Fear, or Panic Attacks.
Page 1 of 14 12311 ... LastLast

For the conservative catholics, very interesting .:)

http://mojidanisa2.com/2013/12/28/al...-pope-francis/
    Finally someone is talking some sense into Catholicism, I like the article very much and wanted to share it.

I am not believer, I like when someone starts to make sense in views about hell and excetera ......

"“Through humility, soul searching, and prayerful contemplation we have gained a new understanding of certain dogmas. The church no longer believes in a literal hell where people suffer. This doctrine is incompatible with the infinite love of God. God is not a judge but a friend and a lover of humanity. God seeks not to condemn but only to embrace. Like the fable of Adam and Eve, we see hell as a literary device. Hell is merely a metaphor for the isolated soul, which like all souls ultimately will be united in love with God” Pope Francis declared."

Hell is a place people we are now, struggling to survive......

One finger or two?
    I bet he pissed off plenty of hardcore bible nuts with that little chestnut..

I bet it too. He is a very smart man, does not matter than he dress in that white dress. I wonder what reaction of extra orthodox Catholics would be, there will less money coming to the Tv channels and all this preaching idiots.
    I think it is fantastic that he said finally. Someone said it)) I pretty happy after reading the article, maybe my fellow Catholics will accept me a bit

One finger or two?
    Oh man i can't stand those preachers and what not.."Just make a $5 vow of faith"

I am not religious, i have seen to much but i can respect other people faiths but i hate seeing these criminals exploit money from peoples good natures.

All those guys should get the remix treatment:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=me2H7Ja93Wg

Mist the same feelings here, they exploit the unfortunate ones, who lack the education and are naive and trusting. Their place is in the jail.
    Lol, I just watched the video ))
    Last edited by Dahila; 01-04-2014 at 07:17 PM. Reason: typo :(

http://www.ncregister.com/blog/jimmy...now-and-share/

It's a hoax.

Carl Jung had patients that would go to astrologers. Jung was an intelligent man, he put no credence in the actual readings, but he was savvy enough to know that the real significance was to be found in what his patients subjectively found important.

So, I suspect, the same principle applies here.
    Why do you look at the speck of sawdust in your brother’s eye and pay no attention to the plank in your own eye?”

One finger or two?
    So i will be meeting Beezlebub after all?

Quote Originally Posted by Dahila
    Hell is a place people we are now, struggling to survive......
    As many of us struggle with heart rhythm issues, I do have a history of having them, an interest in them, and have studied the concepts of scientists, who mostly do not believe in God, and Doctors, quasi scientists, who mostly believe in God.

Why would doctors believe?

The doctor my wife worked for, a cardiologist, related the story of a social reprobate, drinker, drug user, loose with morals, that was having his pacemaker batteries replaced (they actually replace the whole thing). Some confusion ensued, and the patient was believed to have a demand pacemaker, but in fact was pacemaker dependent.

Disconnecting the pacemaker unexpectedly stopped his heart. In a hospital atmosphere, this was not a significant issue. The pacemaker being changed they restarted his heart. Problem is that when he later came to, he related that he had experienced something so hideous that he would not tell them what he saw when his heart was stopped. In his personal life, he stopped drinking, using drugs, and shaped up his morals, telling the doctor that he never wants to see what he witnessed again.

So go for it, but comfortably more than 50% of doctors won't agree with you.
    Why do you look at the speck of sawdust in your brother’s eye and pay no attention to the plank in your own eye?”

One finger or two?
    Sounds like he was on some wacky drugs for sure..i once saw a guy jump clean through a shop window during a bad acid trip..LOL

He was fine.

Quote Originally Posted by MiST
    I bet he pissed off plenty of hardcore bible nuts with that little chestnut..
    Never piss off homosexuals, but Christians are open season.

Regardless of real world accusations of this group or that group, I would have thought this forum would be above that. I guess not.