Welcome to the Anxiety Forum - A Home for Those with Anxiety, Fear, or Panic Attacks.
Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Having a hard time with Celexa

Feeling like a Zombie... Can't sleep at night and want to sleep all day and still feel on edge for the most part throughout the day... The sleep thing makes me feel super anxious and guilty for being "lazy" as my children's father like to drill into my head....
    I don't remember it being like this last time i was on Celexa..
    :'(
    Advice? Or other Celexa users experiencing anything like myself?
    Thanks

What a dumbass thing of him to say

How long have you been on it? Maybe a switch of drugs may be in order

Quote Originally Posted by jessed03 View Post
    What a dumbass thing of him to say

How long have you been on it? Maybe a switch of drugs may be in order
    Since the 10th of December.. I started on 10mg even though the Dr said i should take 20mg and then after a week switched to 20mg and I've been Zombified ever since...
    And 10mg didn't seem to calm me at all...
    Feeling hopeless right now

If my feet were smaller, and I could fit into your shoes, I would think about changing very soon. It's almost been one month. There are so many others to try that may have different effects.

If my feet were smaller, and I could fit into your shoes, I would think about changing very soon. It's almost been one month. There are so many others to try that may have different effects.
    Thanks Jesse, i guess so too.. Just don't wanna whaaaaa (Picture a kid whining this) lol
    I hate leaving the house to explain myself to some douche about why,what,how,who ect..
    In Canada (at least in my experience) they treat anxiety patience like Shit! I need a medicine and they think i must be a drugged out homeless person asking for drugs! I may have exaggerated a tad but it feels that way....
    Ugh so damn tired of this and living in a shitty environment 3hrs of daylight ect...
    Sorry now i'm ranting but jesus why won't they help?!?!

Really one response? Well thanks Jesse..

I guess asking about vegetarianism can make a a whole anxiety page hate you?
    Good to know! I would never treat an anxiety sufferer in such a way..
    How sad.. Thx anyways

You're a vegetarian??? SCREW YOU!!! I'm deleting my replies

The sleep issues can take some months to resolve, depends if you wanna wait around? Do you feel any better on it AT ALL?

Now you've called people out, I bet they reply.

Your light went to offline, but I'll keep talking anyway cos I kinda like looking at your blue eyes.

I'd kinda expect you to be doing better now on Celexa. Kris123 is doing pretty well,,showing signs of improvement. You've kinda stayed where you were. In fact, maybe you're even worse cos you can't sleep?

Not what you'd hope for right!

Some things to try:

-Swig some antihistamine before bed. It may make you drowsy. Sleep promotes sleep. Once you're in a rhythm, you're cooking!

-Take the Celexa early in the morning, say when breakfast has been eaten. Nausea shouldn't be a problem after a few weeks in, so it should be fine.

-Exercise. I'm guessing living in the arctic means you kinda stay inside a lot. Maybe play WiiFit?

-Ask your doctor for Zolpidem, it's sleep inducing, it can help whilst you get used to the med.

If you're doing or don't wanna do those things, I guess waiting 2 more weeks and seeing how you feel isn't too bad. If insomnia still hasn't faded then, I'm just not liking the med for you at all.

I'll come on Facebook soon, we can catch up, k.

I*******'ll keep talking anyway cos I kinda like looking at your blue eyes.*******

I'll come on Facebook soon, we can catch up, k.
    BAhAHHA!

and why isn't she my facebook friend!!..

AND..no, your questions about vegetarianism didn't make us hate you there just aren't many questions, people here, or knowledge about celexa. If fact, I'm not real sure who that I would know that takes celexa but it is 430am,..so my mind skill is somewhat limited, to that of what Jesse's may be...most of the time.

Was that a good one, eeerrrrrrrrr whatttttttt???!!!!

E-Man..

Quote Originally Posted by Enduronman View Post
    and why isn't she my facebook friend!!..
    She does have amazing eyes. I'm not even being outright, she's married with 2 children. I just says it as I sees it guvner.

Everyone seems to be on Prozac now huh!