Welcome to the Anxiety Forum - A Home for Those with Anxiety, Fear, or Panic Attacks.
Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast
    I get that feelin all the time it helps to take a Zantac, Pepcid AC It really helps! Those you can both buy over the counter

Aww thanks lv i will try that tmrw,i bet all anxiety sufferers get that problem)

I most certainly get everything you all have described; the tremors (internal) like you are freezing cold just inside and cannot warm up, feeling like a rock is sitting in my stomach, no appetite but if I do eat something feeling of getting sick and needed to vomit, headache, earaches, wobbly legs, heart palps, breathing difficulty and chest pains.

You definitely need to learn how to do deep breathing exercises. Those help immensely with the chest pains and breathing difficulty. Helps with headaches too. As far as the stomach issues, I just eat light during those times and wait for the feelings to pass. So far I've had some chicken noodle soup today. Hey, it's good for when you are sick, why not for anxiety right?

I do meditation quite a bit when I'm anxious. This typically involves sitting in a quiet place, close my eyes, deep breathe, and upon inhaling I imagine and say the word in my head "inhale peace, exhale joy". I continue to do this until my heart rate slows and I can take a nice easy breath. This usually works for me.

So glad things worked out at the doctor's office for you fisher. Might I say (without sounding odd) that you are a very attractive woman. You look a lot like my older sister when she was younger.

You might want to look up a term called "white coat syndrome". Many people have it when they need to see the doctor.

Yes, just hang in there and it will pass like the thread above said try to eat light until you feel you can eat a full meal!

Yes I feel like my head shakes and my heart vibrates...

But my head symptoms are what drive my anxiety.. And the fact I think about how and what I am feeling 24/7. Literally no break from it

My head shakes to as we speak my head it shakes or it like moves on it's on like its real tight and like 3 years ago my head symptoms use to drive my anxiety but now it's my heart and other things! I don't get a break cause all throughout the day I'm thinking about how I'm feeling and focusing on every ache pain, headache, twitch EVERYTHING!

Quote Originally Posted by cdfrank View Post
    My head shakes to as we speak my head it shakes or it like moves on it's on like its real tight and like 3 years ago my head symptoms use to drive my anxiety but now it's my heart and other things! I don't get a break cause all throughout the day I'm thinking about how I'm feeling and focusing on every ache pain, headache, twitch EVERYTHING!
    Yep same here. I have just started worrying it's my heart in the last week. It just has felt weird like I might have a heart attack at any moment!

Everywhere I go, even at home I am assessing how I feel.

Oh god i have just looked at what i put,what i meant is my heart not my head,its because am typing fast sorry)

Fisher, how long did you get one for?