Welcome to the Anxiety Forum - A Home for Those with Anxiety, Fear, or Panic Attacks.
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: New medication

Quote Originally Posted by Dahila View Post
    I could not take Abilify because of BP but maybe it could work in small doses. What people suppose to do when they try so many meds and nothing helps?
    Yes!! Please ask for it....I take like (2.5mgs morning, 2.5 mgs afternoon) and my BP at one of my apps on Dec 27th was 118/78!!!.....YES DAHL PLEASE ASK FOR IT!!!

You can get it in 2mg, 5mg,..and it has been a real blessing from God. and I generally don't type that word.....

Have a great day, all here, I have PT this morning and hope to read more about Temperances Dr's visit too.

E-Man..

Quote Originally Posted by jessed03 View Post
    come to london. We wake up looking like we've been in traffic accidents. Your limbs get a little bent, but at least you wake up beautiful
    lmao!!!

Hahahahaha! Wow, that's a tempting offer :P

I will ask my doc on January 7, but it could not covered by the ******s who pay for gabapentin, I do not have any side effects except the weight gain...

I saw my GP today. He was reluctant to let me try Abilify as it's primary usage isn't to treat anxiety.

Instead, he has started me on Cymbalta (Duloxetine) 30mg once a day. I've not tried this medication before & I've not really heard anything about it.

Has anyone tried Cymbalta before or know anything about it?

Thanks

My sis loovvveeessss Cymbalta and says that its the only (1) that ever worked for her. She also had terrible anxiety.

Next time you see your GP, tell him that Abilify is an (add on) when all other AD's fail...and that you would at least like to try it (2mg daily)....

Let's see how you like the Cymbalta first though..my sis has allll kindddss of energy now, when she used to be blaaaaaa.....

Thanks, I hope to just feel even slight relief. I took my first dose this evening & feel fine so far. A couple of meds that I've tried made me feel awful the first day, so fingers crossed.

I'm due back for a check up at the end of the month to see how it's going.

I'm glad it worked for your sister!

Thank you TB!!!....

GL with it Temperance!