Welcome to the Anxiety Forum - A Home for Those with Anxiety, Fear, or Panic Attacks.
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Having an anxiety filled night..cancer fear! TMI :(

K so...I am not due to start my period for another 5 days or so. I have had a brown discharge since Sunday night. Now, I am having to urinate ALL the time. I feel like I'm on the toilet 3 times an hour. I have had this problem in the past, but it seems really bad this time. UGH! I am so scared I have some kind of cancer...cervical, ovarian, bladder, etc...
    Does anyone else have this problem? Having to use the bathroom frequently?
    "Our anxiety does not empty tomorrow of its sorrows, but only empties today of its strengths."
    — Charles H. Spurgeon

With the frequent urination, I would guess you could have a UTI. Is there a walk-in clinic you could go to in the morning?

Great There are, but we are in NJ for the holidays and my husband will think I'm crazy. I'm always at the ER for something.
    "Our anxiety does not empty tomorrow of its sorrows, but only empties today of its strengths."
    — Charles H. Spurgeon

Im having bad anxiety right but mine is cus my left arm is tingling and im scared im gomna have a heart attck -.- sweating my ass off

Hi, as the brown discharge isn't totally abnormal At the start or beginning of a period but maybe go to the docs to get checked ? As for the frequent urination, I get that too. I've had it on and off for 2 years. I've had my urine tested twice and came back fine. The doc told me it's anxiety, it's common for frequent urination in anxiety sufferers.

Thanks Stacey- it's so annoying. Running to the bathroom every hour Hopefully when I return home I can see my doc. Thanks!
    — Charles H. Spurgeon

Mistiblue, at times I run to the toilet every 30 mins, it is annoying. What I find is that I think about it more and the worse it gets ! As I say mines comes and goes. The doc will be able to test your urine at the surgery right away for infection or abnormality.
    Sometimes people also just have small bladder and they wee more.
    Goodluck x

Thanks. I'm trying not to think about it, but it's hard. The urge to go is always there, even if I don't HAVE to go. It's depressing me
    — Charles H. Spurgeon

Go get your urine tested, it will put your mind a r ease, it did with me

Hi Misti, I didn't mean to scare you with the UTI thing. If you do have one, it's not a big problem at all. If you live in the states you can even go to one of the Walgreen's or CVS clinics to get checked really quick and get a prescription if you need it.

Do you drink a lot of water? I find this is one of my nervous habits. I always like to have a bottle of water with me.

Anyway, I hope you're feeling better soon!