Welcome to the Anxiety Forum - A Home for Those with Anxiety, Fear, or Panic Attacks.
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Dahila

Dahila

In a slump - stopped walking. thinking of pushing myself this morning.

All the perceptions people are coming up with and all the "pumping" Outshining -ZZZZZZZZZZZzzzzzzzzzzzzz Selling - I need to find somewhere that rides with deflating. Hahar LOL - It's different when hearing from people such as yourselves though - OH MY - what do I mean people ... LOL OMG - ZZZZZZZZzzzzzzzz I think I mean hearing from people that seem more in touch with the feelings - Yourself, Tailspin and Jesse - Unfortunately there is a rampant undertone, or dare I say overtone that gets under my skin here - of late. Too much feeding the dragon going on.

I wonder if you feel it at times?

Have a good day. I am going to try and do some brain training by doing again - might take my trekking poles for the uphills on the bush tracks. Oh how I year for winter, yet know I must greet today. Peace Dahila.

Hi Dave, I know I'm not Dahlia, but I'm wanting to say hi anyway!! Hi Dave!! I'm sorry you're in a slump and I'm just here to say I can relate. I also (I think) know what you're getting at about certain undertones feeding the dragon. I can relate to that. I don't know if it's my skewed pereception (very possible) but at times it can feel a bit like a competition to see who is the most "recovered".....And, if you're still struggling, well, it must just be because you aren't trying hard enough. Ya know?? Well, I say, fuck that shit!!! Most of us are doing the best we can. And for some it's just a longer road than others. I'm with you on that road, friend!!!!

Hope you get back out there in the bush and post some more pics! Wishing you well, Dave!
    Remember, you only live once. That's why it's so important to spend at least 15 hours a day on the internet seeking validation from total strangers - Chris Rock

(Check!
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
    )

You got it Tailspin ... also the use of the word - CURE - just does not sit right with me. I mean not to criticize individually - but can't help seeing the misinformation as I see it when feeling so low. As if we should never experience such a thing again after finding the next Big Fix ... Thanks for your response. Much appreciated.

Oh I can not believe, HI Dave, I am just busy, by the way guys, one gentleman has problem to post anything on forum, do you have any suggestion?
    Ponder, I think we should sometimes let yourself do nothing, stop all the activities and just rest, I am sad today, somehow it is like seeing a move, my life movie. All the abuse I went through came back and I feel so much pain I can hardly take any air in. I know it is the passing of my friend influencing my state. I do not know what to do.....
    I am happy to see you guys, Tailspin and Dave )) very happy
    I went through your post and I got it. I think i did. My two favorite elfs here
    Last edited by Dahila; 12-10-2013 at 07:54 PM.

Hi Dahlia! It's good to see you too. I'm sorry you are sad today and that the recent passing of your best friend is bringing up a lot of other painful feelings and memories. It's good to hear you have been keeping busy. That can be such a life-saver. I really hope tomorrow is a better day and I wish you much pleasure continuing to make your creams! Hugs to you, Dahlia! xxxxx
    Remember, you only live once. That's why it's so important to spend at least 15 hours a day on the internet seeking validation from total strangers - Chris Rock

(Check!
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
    )

Thank you Dahila. That is good advice for me. I get such warm vibes when I see your avatar ... I too wish you good chemistry as you make your creams.

Not sure if your watching Jesse, but you seem wise for your years - also wishing you well too.

....... I make effort in the positive thread

Thanks guys, I think seeing you and reading the posts helps mi in this feeling of impending doom. I hope I can shake it off because I have people over on Sunday. One lady is from my Old Country another lives in Canada but different city. I have to be all right for the visit.
    Ponder thanks I will
    I am planning to play a chemist between Xmas and New year, I will be free to do what I wanted cause I have the break from work.
    Guys did you ever drink black coffee with honey? it is delicious, you should try.

Quote Originally Posted by Dahila View Post
    Thanks guys, I think seeing you and reading the posts helps mi in this feeling of impending doom. I hope I can shake it off because I have people over on Sunday. One lady is from my Old Country another lives in Canada but different city. I have to be all right for the visit.
    Ponder thanks I will
    I am planning to play a chemist between Xmas and New year, I will be free to do what I wanted cause I have the break from work.
    Guys did you ever drink black coffee with honey? it is delicious, you should try.
    How nice you're having friends over on Sunday, Dahlia! Though I know that hosting can also be stressful if we're not feeling good. I hope it all goes well and that you have fun with your friends!!!

(Check!
    )

Quote Originally Posted by Ponder View Post
    Not sure if your watching Jesse, but you seem wise for your years - also wishing you well too.
    Thanks Dave. Really goes with out saying I hope you're able to get on top of some things and get back to your fighting best soon! I hope the holiday season brings a little fun in from somewhere too! Must be darn hot there now in your summer, the heat and health conditions never really go hand in hand. I'm quite enjoying the crisp cool mornings we have here in London right now. A walk through a quiet park early in the morning with the crisp air, and light dustings on frost making everything look beautiful is almost recharging for my soul!!

Quote Originally Posted by Dahila View Post
    Dahila, one of my favourite snacks is cheese, with a small amount of honey, and crushed up coffee beans on top. The combination of strong cheese, sweet honey, and slightly bitter coffee is such an interesting combination

I've actually never thought of putting honey in black coffee. I will give it a try in a bit when I make one!