Welcome to the Anxiety Forum - A Home for Those with Anxiety, Fear, or Panic Attacks.
Page 52 of 160 FirstFirst ... 242505152535462102152 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by NixonRulz View Post
    You should just go take another walk and instead of saying hi to everyone you pass, bitch slap em and see how fast you can run.
    Yes do it!!! The ultimate in Nixon Therapy!!! (just don't use the What About Bob method yet)....BAHA!!

Dorrie, I'm so glad you have a pic now!!! you look awesome

I saw that!!! It's Dorrie girl!!!...

Ahhh Jesse... you're making me blush!! Well, it was about time wasn't it??? I was just super busy. But thanks my Jesse friend. Dorrie.

E-Man, It's me! It's me! I finally got one up!! About time! You and Jesse have a good day big bro. Dorrie Girl.

^ooh, yes, I see Dorrie has a pic now. Got a name to a face..nice!
    "Fear is static that prevents me from hearing myself."

Frankie, I'm soo glad you're feeling better as well. And I'm loving the puppy!! It is still a puppy?? We got our little guy a kitten for Christmas. Didn't know how I was going to like it at first, but we all love love love it. Adorable. Black with a white chest, and white belly. Green eyes. My little boy named him Jack. lol. Take care, hon. dorrie

Dorrie, you look EXACTLY as I imagined!!!!!

Girl... You crazy!!! But you know I love you just the way you are!! I'm telling you, I joined the site at kind of a bad time. My little guy was out for Thanksgiving, then Christmas, for two weeks, then New years for a week. I would come in my office... get on the board real quick, then sign off. lol. It was ridiculous!! ha ha. Now, I have a bit of time to actually be ON the site!! lol. But the little time I was able to be on here, you guys made me feel right at home, and I love you all to death. And can't wait to get to know you even better. The weather was crazy here day before yesterday. Tornado warnings everywhere, Thunder that shook the whole house. lol. Man. I don't know if you caught any of it, but it was some kind of craziness!! Talk to you later. Have a marvelous Sunday. The Sun is actually out today. I might faint of shock. lol. D.

Well... I don't know if that's good or bad, coming from you, Jesse!!! It better be good dabnabbit!!! Dorrie