Welcome to the Anxiety Forum - A Home for Those with Anxiety, Fear, or Panic Attacks.
Page 51 of 160 FirstFirst ... 41495051525361101151 ... LastLast
    I am..I'm leaving this joint to go get a pizza. To hell with a diet for the moment!!! (plus, my doc when I was lifting weights said to stop eating so clean)....PIZZA! BRB!

Well, at least you don't live in that town that Johnny Knoxville did a Jackass epsiode in, here in America!!!.. HAAAHA!!!

Sometimes the hardest step is just getting in my car. Once I'm there it seems foolish to back down and I start feeling more confident. I like to go to unfamiliar places early so I have time to adjust. Walking into a meeting, event or even a movie once there are already people there can get me more anxious. I like to settle a bit before interactions in a new environment. I haven't been an a vacation anywhere in just about forever.

That'll get better Stacy,..only (2) days on Remeron...you'll turn around then your husband won't be able to keep you outta the car!!!

I am living in a loo, hehehe

So far,..so good.
    Some MORE positive results in the forums members I won't mention names...but a few have taken that next step.
    And...my daughter has chosen to be..clean!..YAY!!

Have a great day friends!!

E-Man..

Quote Originally Posted by frankiecfc View Post
    Today I took my night walk and did it during the day which is far harder for me. It's much more exposure. I walked up the main shopping area and said hello to every person I passed.....and there were a lot. It's still not a big distance from the house but it was again another step. Thanks again for all the support being given to me. It's making so much difference in my life. Hope you all had something that was good in your day too. Something else good today was my mood. Today it's not low or moderate but good. I started my day realising I've been able to contribute and have some purpose.
    So much for taking baby steps with your issues

You're slaying this shit

As far as purpose, I'm sure just being here and writing your story has already helped some people. So keep doing it.
    "Y'all didn't have to shoot me" ~ Harambe

There just seems to be sooo much good energy in here lately,..I am lovin it!! Thank you Frankie for the compliment and for your inspiration...we admire you. And thank you Nixon for your unstandable randomness, humor, wit, and hilarious sarcasm too bruh, I really appreciate it and yes, Frankie is an Anxiety Slayer!!

You should just go take another walk and instead of saying hi to everyone you pass, bitch slap em and see how fast you can run.
    "Y'all didn't have to shoot me" ~ Harambe

Amazing!!! Pain, from laughter and happiness!! YAY!!!....It has to be one of the most positive days I've seen. Look at Lizard, Staceatarian, Fischer, they're moving forward too...Anxiety Slaying!! friggin awesome!!