Welcome to the Anxiety Forum - A Home for Those with Anxiety, Fear, or Panic Attacks.
Page 3 of 160 FirstFirst 123451353103 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Enduronman View Post
    Nothing has yet to break, fail, now explode yet today so maybe, just maybe, it's going to be a great day!!!
    Wish I could say the same. One son just got a puled over for a dead break light and a cracked windshield. Bright side is he could have been fined for speeding also, but they gave him a pass on that. Virginia is really over the top when it comes to ensuring everyone is operating with perfect equipment on the road, which is never the case for my family. I haven't bought a new car since I was young and foolish. LOL
    Recovered Anxiety and Depression Sufferer
    Enjoying Life Again!
    Author of "SANE - Reclaim Your Life"
    Follow me on:
    sane-book.blogspot.com

Ah yes, LGI,
    My youngest has to pay a ticket by this Friday for not having her license, in her possession, in the car..but she has one. $128.00.
    That was 2 weeks after the stupid (one marijuana joint) found in her car. Oh my. They wanted "us" to both join their IOP therapy group. I refuse. I am not sitting in any group, I have my own abundance of troubles already. Plus, my 17 yr old is my clone. We would be fine, everyone else in there wouldn't be.
    We're meeting with an individual IOP councelor at 5 today, in the most awesome looking rehab in town. Rather than sitting in a shithole detention center and listening to the boys scream, cuss, yell, and fart for our amusement while sitting in the waiting room. Their "supervisor" ignored them. I was ready to strangle them all, kindly of course. HAAHA!!!

Yesterday was less than eventful. Yay!! (rare)
    I got the councelor that I wanted for my teen Viking daughter. He has a giant fishtank in his office, it's calming and relaxing to minimize her Tazmanian Devil Disorder.
    Also got the call from the Neurologist. The appointment is set for the 23rd. I think he's going to try to explain why I had short-circuited like a dumbass. Nerves in the neck.
    Got my new glasses too, look even more like a dumbass I'm sure. But, I can see. Sight isn't over-rated.
    Not looking forward to giving myself a shot in the stomach, the medication arrived, but if it will help get me back into shape and working out like I used too then so be it. It's only a needle..
    Oh and it looks alot like Christmas out there now too. Lots of snow, reminds me of the land of our ancestors...Sweden. No wonder they left there.
    For any of you out there that are psychotic (agoraphobia, hypochondriac) and have insurance, ask for some (abilify) because it's very pricey $800 a month, but it works fast. You'll forget what you were even worried about to begin with. Plus, it's really helpful for IED and I don't want to tear everyone and everything apart. I like it!

Have a great day!

E-Man.

Glad the meds are working so well for you, even though that price is painful. Ouch! Good luck at your neurology appointment.
    Remember, you only live once. That's why it's so important to spend at least 15 hours a day on the internet seeking validation from total strangers - Chris Rock

(Check!
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
    )

Oh wait, not so fast!!!

It was going great, until a ate dinner last night and shortly thereafter, I got the hiccups. For 3 hours.
    I thought NOTHING of this until after I ate breakfast this morning and of course, I got hiccups again. For 3 more hours.
    I called the Doc (while hiccuping uncontrollably) and told her what I'm dealing with now.
    Today, I was choking, wanted to heave, hiccups for hours, chest pains, and a partridge in a pear tree.
    She said "Yes, that happens in <1% of people that take Abilify" so don't take anymore until Monday to be sure that it is truly the cause.
    Oh goodie! So, on Monday, when I have a friggin MRI scheduled, I will have hiccups, choking, ready to throw up, and the Radiologist is going to be telling me to sit still!!!
    On my Birthday!!!!!
    hmmmm,....I'm guessing that me and Abilify aren't going to play nicely together. Damn it! (other then all that, it was great) LMAO!!

E-Man..grrrrrrr :/

12 1/2 hours of hiccups are a son of a bitch. Frustrating, and painful. My chest hurts like hell, but they're over with for now. Geeze!!!
    I believe it is the xanax XR. Whatever they use to make that medication XR, is what is causing it. Not taking that shit today!!
    I'll go back to what I KNOW worked and didn't have any side effects.
    So far, so good.
    Abilify? Friggin awesome, if you've got insurance. None of that "build up in yer system" bullshit either. Wow...
    Make this day a great day!!

E-man.

That really sucks about the marathon hiccups, E-man. Glad they've stopped for now. And hope that laying off the Xanax XR will keep them away (hopefully regular Xanax is ok)
    Remember, you only live once. That's why it's so important to spend at least 15 hours a day on the internet seeking validation from total strangers - Chris Rock

(Check!
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
    )

Yes, and they're back like the mother-in-law that you weren't hoping to greet till next Xmas!!!!
    ALL I did was drink a cup of coffee.
    Now, I know what it is that I of course, suddenly, have...GERD.
    OMG there isn't even any warning signs for anything that hits me!!! Just, POW!!! Take that!!!!
    It is exactly how it's always been..........:|

ahhhhh...normalcy has returned.
    After nearly 15 hours of hiccups since Thursday evening, they are now gone (defeated).
    It got so bad yesterday that I drove to 2 different care centers, one of which was closed, the other had a two hour wait..
    So, I had to choose the pharmacy and everyone knows me there anyway. It takes drugs to make this machine work correctly.
    As Brad suggested, it is now working today. Yes, it was GER and not quite yet GERD..I will survive another day and drink some coffee without wearing it.
    I always thought that Larry the Cable Guy was a complete dumbass, but he does have a good point in his prilosec commercials, although I don't eat the garbage that he's sitting in front of in those advertisements...
    Maybe, A great day!!

I created something good, rathering than waiting for it.
    I had gone to the pharmacy to pick up my daughters anti-anxiety meds an hour ago and to thank them for their advice about this GERD crap.
    I left and while sitting at the stoplight, I saw an old dude holding up a sign that says "Homeless Vet, will work for food"..
    I wasn't prepared to offer him any work, I have none to do.
    So, I went to the next grocery store and went inside to get him some food instead.
    I only spent $21.00. But, it's food anyways.
    I went back to find him and thought he was gone but saw him sitting in the pine trees, its windy, cold, snowing.
    I pulled up and waived him over and asked him if he had a penny?
    He just reached in his pocket and pulled out one penny. It was all that he had.
    I asked for that penny, and he gave it to me.
    I then got out and opened the trunk to hand him his bags of food.
    He said "God bless you man!"...
    He then also asked about the purpose of that penny?
    I told him. When I was young, my father told me that "No good deed will go unpunished for you"....That has stuck with me for my entire life.
    Whenever I had tried to do a good deed, to help another, something terrible would follow that same day.
    However, I outsmarted, that curse...with that single penny.
    In the eyes of the Universe, or whomever or whatever it is, and, or was, that has punished me my whole life, for doing good unto others, is convinced that he "bought that food"...
    For 1 cent.
    Today, I will be blessed in some way, instead. And as of now, I am and can feel it in my heart. I see that mans eyes light up when he saw,...food.

I may not look all that fluffy, nice, kind, and I also will not present all fluffy, nice, or kind either...but I do care.
    I will try to force change, not enable continued suffering....that's just how I work.

Best wishes!

(try helping someone else today, and see how you feel then)....