Welcome to the Anxiety Forum - A Home for Those with Anxiety, Fear, or Panic Attacks.
Page 13 of 160 FirstFirst ... 311121314152363113 ... LastLast
    Oh but Lee,..I took it back to CS and asked them to hold it till tomorrow night! It WAS the only one she liked..you know she said "can't we just get it now?"....
    Ummm,..NO!!! $70 more!!! LOL!
    Kids....sigh.....grrrrrrr......

yes, I was making this a good week thus far.
    got my car fixed on Saturday (rather than waiting for the mechanics to get free).
    got some food for some needy families,..
    got a couple of checks out of nowhere..
    then of course, I have no dash lights or tail lights TONIGHT..
    ah yes, again, I will be working on a car tomorrow outside and taking the steering column apart to replace the switch..
    I KNEW that something was coming, just wasn't sure what yet..maybe an hours worth of work but it just HAD to break now...YES!!!
    part ordered, pick up at 9, hand them some money, and sit in the car...
    "It's always going to be something"....
    "When one thing breaks, two others follow"... this is third repair since Thanksgiving day.
    This is the last,..for awhile. Everything seems to come in 3's, and I'm not real sure why.

Have a good night..

(sigh)
    1. After a 9am panic/freak/kill attack from my daughter, we made it through the 3pm filling at the dentist office. YAY!!
    2. It took (2) valium to get her in there, calm, tranquil, and believe it or not, happy after a person is drilling on her teeth for 2 hours..Excellent!
    3. Went to get my car part, someone put their used on in the box and returned it..They were trying to sell me a used and probably broken part.
    4. They ordered another brand new one, got it now..just too late to fix it. Oh well...
    5. One more task, get my daughter her new coat at the dept store, 630...hope THAT goes well. Praying, hoping, wishing for success and ease...

So far, so good...fingers crossed!

When it rains...

You got this mate. We're here though fow if you need it

YAY!!

We made it, and her friend was working there too..
    She rang up the total, and then put in some employee code that dropped it $70!!
    When I was done paying, I dug in my pocket to see what was left...I had $13 so I gave it to her as a tip for doing that.
    I just hope that 13 is a good number for now...it can be "unlucky"....

Damn it...EVERYTHING for some odd reason ^^^^^^^^^^^ 13^^^^^^^^^^^ suddenly exploded. BOOM!!!! Hell yes let's get this party started!!!
    Break out the fireworks and streamers!!! and some of those stupid pop bottle confetti thingys too!!
    LMAO!!!....
    Got a sudden call from my XXXXXXXXXXX wife and mother of my 3 children.....
    OH NO WHY DID I ANSWER THE F**KING PHONE!!!!
    "Did you hear about CC?") our oldest, 22, 2 kids, addict, yadd yadda bling blang..
    "Uh, no..what?"...this autta be good....
    "Well, I heard that she moved out of her boyfriends house (also drug addict) and moved in with another drug dealer (2005 arrests and conviction) and she is GOING TO DIE"
    "Ok, Good talk..." click. I hung up. Because once that dumbass reaches the edge of The Universe and throws in the D word, I bail...because she is a complete idiot.
    She has NO idea that I have friends in very, very high places and also that I ALREADY KNOW EVERYTHING ABOUT WHAT SHE JUST HEARD,...7 days ago
    MINUS the "Our daughter is going to die" part of course.. OMGAWWDDD!!!
    Shit, I already know everything about the guy that she's now living with, background, arrests, reasons, faults, causes, case numbers,...and that he is a CI...
    Then, considering this loony, inept, irrational, illogical, other parent is in my friggin town tonight to pick up The Lion Cub to go look at f**kin Christmas lights....
    The Lion Cub is now freaking out and wondering how in the hell she is supposed to spend the next 2 hours in a car with a fuggin nutjob that needs much medication!!!
    Because, she WILL be talking the "Your going to end up just like your sister" bullshit the entire time, and Lion Cub may just knock her mom out of said car,...
    In downtown BIG CITY, and leave her there sucking her thumb and crying for her mommy!!!....SSSOOOOOOOO,...I was forced to give said Cub, another dose of meds,
    to prevent her from lunging over the backseat, to quickly and wholly, apply said DEATH GRIP to the very mother that "abandoned" her and her sis just before
    Thanksgiving in 2007....threw them on my porch, in a neatly decorated little basket, complete with note, that said..."Here, I can't handle them"...Goodluck A**hole!
    Hmmm...Know why you can't handle them?.....
    because, they're hard as iron, sharp as steel, stop for no one, including but not limited too...you.

Now, wasn't that a nice shits & giggles story to read??

It's the most, Wonderful timeeeeee of the yeeaaarrrrrrrr.....

F**k..

Next time, just give 12 bucks and drop the other buck in the Salvation Army bucket. LOL
    Recovered Anxiety and Depression Sufferer
    Enjoying Life Again!
    Author of "SANE - Reclaim Your Life"
    Follow me on:
    sane-book.blogspot.com

Why didn't I!!!!! I KNEW it man, when I was counting it out!!!!! DUDE!!!!

I can't stop laughing either!!...I really am "insane".

Oh great!!!

ANDDDD....of any State in this country, there is AN EXTREME FLOODING THREAT in INDIANA!!!!

BRING IT ON SUCKA!!! ....yay.

When that happened, there were also 13 days until new year, in the year 2013....

Spoooooooooooky!!!