Welcome to the Anxiety Forum - A Home for Those with Anxiety, Fear, or Panic Attacks.
Page 10 of 160 FirstFirst ... 891011122060110 ... LastLast
    Click over and read what I did today that was "positive"....Those are the boys that (supposedly) my youngest daughter has been seen with...
    Everyone of the boys that either of my daughters ever brought in here, reminded me of me..Yet, I know that they aren't capable of "maintaining" just by looking at them.
    Just like their mother didn't want me to meet her parents, because I had tattoos...whooooaaa.. LOL!!!

Enduronman, I have a lot of experience in treating young, blonde, rebellious, way wood daughters. For my method to work, I need you to provide me with the following:

- A sharp 'Frank Sinatra' style suit
    - The names of these two naughty girls who need sorting
    - An address I can pick them up at
    - A few bottles of Jack Daniels
    - A hotel suite with a King sized bed, and 3 tickets to Vegas

I look forward to your reply, and arranging a way to get these things to me!
    Last edited by jessed03; 12-15-2013 at 04:13 AM.

BHAAAHA!!
    1. They are both blonde, rebellious, wayword, and as our Doc told me, "They're like lion cubs"....They will eat you alive, without ketchup!
    2. If you played a Frank Sinatra cd aloud, they would beat you to within an inch of your life...they're more Drake.
    3. They are CC, and Lil C.. since I am Chris.
    4. They are into "hypnotic" whatever the hell that is..My youngest, asked me for some money to get some last night....I said "No you ^^^&$@#88 #%%%#*(99 %^$&^"
    5. Lil C said only if the bed is on top the roof of the Bellagio and you aren't afraid to steal a police car and a tiger...LMAO!!!

Needless to say, you'd be missing more than a lateral incisor when they are finished with you! (Remember, they are Viking offspring brotha Jesse)....
    If you recall, my 17 yr old came in here last weekend and asked me if I had a knife she could borrow? Whut?? Hell no!!
    She said well what about this wooden club? Ok, yeah take that because at least you won't end up in prison...Ok Dad thanks!...grrrrrr....
    She was going to hunt down (3) 18 to 20 yr old MEN to beat the shit out of them!!! And, she can.. so proud :/
    PM me your mailing address and I'll pack you up some good ole American supplements (as long as your customs don't keep it for themselves) for Christmas!!

Have a good day bruh, I'm going Christmas shopping in a few before the crowds arrive and take the 3 mini computers I want!

E-Man..

Haha

What is it with your young American girls these days and their hip hop lifestyles. *Begins to light a pipe and smoke it* Back was I was wee nipper, girls used to like a man with a job, who held doors open and respected their parents.

Now it's all about the twerking, and derking, and whatever the heck else these young people like to erk on.

*Takes slippers off, and reclines back into the chair* Ahh that feels good.... And don't get me started on their iPhones, and the sexbox games all the kids seem to play on. What happened to calling a person? Back in my day, it was a pleasure to be called from downstairs by mum, telling me I had a phone call.

*Offers Lil C a hard mint sucking candy, and sucks on one myself* But the world she's always a changing I suppose. Good on them i say. I suppose I'm just a grey haired old coot. Ah to be young! I should have known I was getting old when all the noises I used to make during sex, I now make getting out of bed.
    Last edited by jessed03; 12-15-2013 at 04:54 AM.

LMAO!!!

You twerk and derk on the threshold of philosopical theology! What are you like 25 yrs old??!!!! BAAAHAA!!!

Serious, I'll send ya a pro-hormone bottle as long as it's legal over there? Gimme an address d**k!!! Don't worry, I didn't take your advice and buy $1000 worth of lotto, only $11....so I'm chill. HAAAHA!!! (I lost). Imagine that?

Oh yeah, Lil C called me lastnight to "rent her a hotel room" in my name...f**k that idea C!!! ahhh cmon Dad..... No.

Like 24 and a half, yeah ... Fun playing old man though. I'm practicing with birds on my lawn for when old age arrives 'Hey, hey you... Get the hell of my front lawn'

At least you're up on the week! Won $25, lost $11... Carry that on for the next couple years, and it's all gooood!

P.s. Alright bro, I'll PM you my address. Appreciate that! Gonna be awesome to try some of your Yankee Doodle Americano supplements!!!
    Last edited by jessed03; 12-15-2013 at 05:03 AM.

Ok! I will send some stuff over the giant pond.. LOL!

Do you get DHEA instead over there? I wanna try that shit, but can't get it here, it's sold out where I look. It sounds good though.

Hell yes, I am going to get you some now. Plus I've already got (3) other supps unopened bottled and ready to box up now. (kickin amino acids for those of us that have brain chemical imbalances/assisted by amino acid imbalances)....so, we'll balance them out.

You got any fam over there that has joint pains???..I can send a supp for that too..