Welcome to the Anxiety Forum - A Home for Those with Anxiety, Fear, or Panic Attacks.
Page 160 of 160 FirstFirst ... 60110150158159160
Results 1,591 to 1,599 of 1599
    Last time I spoke to Eman, he wasn't in the best of places. He was taking a strong painkiller for extreme pain that knocked him out for 22 hours each day. Hope he's doing better now.

Quote Originally Posted by martin05 View Post
    Last time I spoke to Eman, he wasn't in the best of places. He was taking a strong painkiller for extreme pain that knocked him out for 22 hours each day. Hope he's doing better now.
    OMG!!! I forgot how this even works
    ..E-Man trying to get into the house!!

Enduromania.
    I made a sock puppet,..and liked it. SO THEN I JUST TOOK A PILL.
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

I have got to get on one of these computers!! Why is everything so tiny on my phone!!

Ok, which one is it going to be...A pile of them!

BRB!!

E-MAN….
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Pill first, then pick one.
    LMAO!!

ENDURONOMAN...:/

Hi Enduronman, it seems that you've been through hell! Have you looked into the ideas that emotional suppression can have damaging effects on the body. People like Dr John Sarno has done a lot of work with people on this. A really good book on this is the The Great Pain Deception.

Hello, I can't possibly understand what you go through. But just know that someone me is rooting for you. I hope you the best in your future and please keep hope

The Mission is Nearly Complete. I knew it was, I just didn't know How HUGE The Threat that need be Removed actually was, until now 5 YEARS later...and the Rewards, although money had never really been something that I CARED about, it was a lesson that I had to learn by the Journey and Path not chosen by me, no prior warning yet there had never been one either, but..I have NEVER failed Him yet and whether I was crushed by an invisible 2000 pound chunk of Martian Stone, squeezed by a giant invisible vice, and feeling as if I was being Cremated alive...still wasn't enough to Prevent me from doing, being, as I was Created to be and to do..for ALL. The first check will arrive soon. Then I have a 3 month Vacation Period before I return to seek Redemption for all past, present, and no more beyond, me. So, I suppose if sitting on a pile of paper is what, how, why, so many others consider that as something I've never experienced, and never will, I can only find the true value of it to spread it around, like nurturing the field and Garden of our Lives...$? I already know what to expect from it, not the same as any other. God Bless you ALL....

ENDURING MAN UNTIL MY PLUG IS PULLED..

Whatever works Enduro ... Since your handing it out ...

I bless u all.

Hello friend

Are you still active on this site?