Welcome to the Anxiety Forum - A Home for Those with Anxiety, Fear, or Panic Attacks.
Page 158 of 160 FirstFirst ... 58108148156157158159160 LastLast
Results 1,571 to 1,580 of 1599
    This is most assuredly a different type, kind, style, of world and life for me. The last 10 years had been filled with grief, animosity, despair, anger, accusations, blame, fictional stories, anxiety, stress, and other health issue related to the woman that I was with. She may be well educated, but, she is not smart in any way at all. It was a daily, constant, chronic, living hell.

When your wife or gf tells you (29) times in less than 1 hour that "I know you're texting, chatting with, and having sex with other women"...When in all reality you were doing none of those things at all, its best just to walk away and forget.

She was a terrible, horrible, insecure, insensitive, inconsiderate, thoughtless, senseless, airheaded, scatter brained train wreck of a person. May God have mercy on the next man in her life too.

I'm doing WAY better now. Finally beginning to move forward in life once again. Things are finally starting to happen, in a positive way, good things, happy times.

We don't always understand the meaning or purpose of our lives, our struggles, certain people involved in it, but it always tends to work out in the end...

Blessings,
    E-Man
    I made a sock puppet,..and liked it. SO THEN I JUST TOOK A PILL.
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Enduro's back!

Where's the van????
    Hi everyone!

hi Ladies and gentlemen
    ''“If you cry because the sun has gone out of your life, your tears will prevent you from seeing the stars.”
    ''
    ― Rabindranath Tagore

At the very least you do have a killer sense of humor, gotta love it. Comedy is the best remedy imo, sometimes when anxiety comes up I just gotta laugh knowing how stupid it is. Good luck man, I hate shots so i couldn't imagine what its like every other day

Laughing is the best way to remove all your fears and overcome your anxiety.
    Anti-anxiety: Xanax ( alprazolam )
    Anti-depressants: Zoloft pills
    Pillsforall.com

I found a Natural remedy for Anxiety that really works. CBD oil is a Natural remedy for Anxiety.
    A month age we found a mint breath spray that has CBD oil in it.
    The great thing about CBD is has many medical benefits and no side affects.Natural_pen 1024 x 768).jpg
    Last edited by James Waide; 03-23-2016 at 12:42 PM.

I am coping with anxiety with the Natural pen. It has been a God Send.
    I got tired of the "happy pills" and knew there had to be a all natural remedy for anxiety.
    Try it Natural_pen 1024 x 768).jpg

Anxiety: Self help,Depression,Phobia,Disorder,Social anxiety,Fear (Road to True Happiness Book 1)
    by Prince Jmal

I have a book on kindle that talks all about anxiety and if you need more info you can message me (:

Good morning all.

I haven't been around in quite sometime. Dealing with many different issues, events, circumstances, and ordeals that I somehow created yet when I ask what it was that I did or said, I was offered no words, hints, clues, explanations, or even a reply at all.

I have also learned over this past year that at least 90% of the people that I know, knew, meet, only care about themselves. A huge percentage of people that are selfish. To me, selfishness is vile. But it is the most common choice, over any other in the minds of most people.

I was also able to just close my Facebook account yesterday too. It will never again appear either. One less stress that I will need to even think about. Nor do I need or want too at all..

I was also texted by 2 women that I met some where and they both asked for money. Said they were starving and wondered if I could send them some? I blocked their numbers. Go beg somewhere else.

I was to have a visitor for the week also. I asked her to do something for me and her reply was "I'll do that when I have time, I'm busy now"..after all I had done as requested, or asked, when I was asked to do it. Her reply reminded me of the horrors I listened to for 10 years. This type of person takes care of things, on their own time, their own pace, their own speed, even if it is needed now. I wanted to throw up. I changed the plans, in an instant and I am glad that I did because I refuse to suffer another minute of my life with a person that is inconsiderate, insensitive, thoughtless, and of course selfish. She won't be coming back again. I made sure of that.

Everything else is going quite well. And I plan to change directions and plans immediately. Forgot the past, live for the day, have hope for a wonderful future..I do.

I wish you all well.

E-Man
    I made a sock puppet,..and liked it. SO THEN I JUST TOOK A PILL.
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.