Welcome to the Anxiety Forum - A Home for Those with Anxiety, Fear, or Panic Attacks.
Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    KEEPING GROUNDED

Then I shall be labeled insane too! lol ... There is absolutely no doubt in my mind that there is a spiritual significance about every living thing. This sickness of man kind I have gone on about as my own point of view which drags me down and makes me sad, is in fact what makes people unable to see or feel such energy fields. (edit on that note just said - perhaps it is more that those of us that can look deep into our pain -objectively?-, in fact learn to become more in tune with what surrounds us...Hmmmm within reason of course, how you say on that?) You can speak whole heatedly on the subject with me! Painting and Drawing, I shall return to soon enough - looking to the light is a common phrase for us creative types. I have a play with the picture above and turned it into the following. I still can't get over how it depicts a living breathing forest floor. The way they connect to the earth - arteries and veins intertwined with rocks and soil, decomposing leaves and branches all remixed into the cycle - it's just too damn hard to sustain being negative when surround in such natural surroundings. I've been reading since your comment and connecting with trees, about the vibrational frequency with it being and the low end of things - I like that very much. Just wrote up elsewhere how I don't do to well with spiking energy fields around me - too much positivity kind of thing all at once - like my sister bursting through the door on a high. Too many constants in the one field, needs some variety, but with a smooth transition that leads softly is for me.

Tapping In by L_Plate_Dave, on Flickr

Just way too much imbalance in the world, and I guess thinking in frequencies kind of simplifies it for me. Emotions have their purpose, but just like the word GOD --- they wear out so damn quick! Positive this, positive that - I can see and feel the resistance as I say it now, as those tune into the one frequency do not know how to hear those on another band, How can they ... they have very little experience and become reliant on the one vibe they feed off, SO TOO --- I think it be for those of us only being only tuned into woes me. Goes both ways to be sure. The highs however - associated in the mode of emotion - "that external force I put it as" is again very short lived. Like all things addictive short and sweet! For example - Passionate love - Oh Yea!!!! Oh Yea!!!! Oh Yea!!!!! Sure, it's great and who would I be to be such a buzz kill on that. Now to compare that passion with that, to say, the passion of painting where we need no other. Which one is gong to last for the rest of our life. We could get lost in self love as is so commonly sold now a days - the synonym for self confidence. Oh how it's so sold ... But my perception on that ... is that for all the passion I could possibly poor into whatever comes to my mind - it's far from any sense of self confidence (so falsely built) ... it could only ever be from a position of humility that unconditional love devoid of any type of judgment whatsoever give fruition to true creativity.

Not meaning to perplex things here Dahila, and I'm just rolling it now as it comes to mind - but this new fang dangled HDR (high dynamic range) photography AKA HRD Photography is all about upping the color and injecting more life where before there was little to be seen. (depends on view and ones ability or in this case "lack of it") They do it with video pretty much all the time now - it leaves people feeling quite devoid in the real world wondering where all the color is gone. Don't get me wrong, as having an interest in Astronomy I know to well the practical purposes of filtering and changing the view to see beyond and deeper into the light AND also it's creative potential ... BUT ... human evolution with a mindset to constant pleasantries with anything less considered negative - well; that's the sickness that limits their mind. The modern day junkie hooked on 24/7 passion, romance and full time pleasantries. This they call their enrichment and prosperity often lead by some new aged concept and or the latest sale to this decades revival pitch. Sigh ...

Where does one draw the line on worship - what do you think Dahila? I think the transference on energy is very much a personal thing ... don't' you think? I wonder on word like "ritual" as we have been taught them. I wonder if the druids ever heard modern man talk of them, how they might respond like the dinosaurs ... saying "how wrong you have read your diggings" Considering we living in a society built and fostered in fear, how those that subscribe to civilization would aim to change the diggings to their line of thinking?

OK ... I best get some things done today ...... please to do talk more of your thoughts on energy and spirituality with me -if you please? I would like very much.

MY GOODNESS GRACIOUS ME >>> The Oak Tree .... I am speechless .......... I guess you have seen this photo?:

Angel Oak Live Oak Tree 2874 by Dustin K. Ryan, on Flickr
    Last edited by Ponder; 11-29-2013 at 05:40 PM.

Really enjoy your photos, Dave! I have always been a bit of a tree-hugger. As in, I literally enjoy hugging trees. The photo above is just stunning....

Thanks for sharing some of your bush hikes with us. And for telling us so much about the natural history of Australia. I would really like to visit Australia one day.
    Last edited by tailspin; 12-01-2013 at 12:47 AM.
    Remember, you only live once. That's why it's so important to spend at least 15 hours a day on the internet seeking validation from total strangers - Chris Rock

(Check!
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
    )

tailspin I always sensed that you are the nature girl. Welcome to the club of tree lovers) You are right Australia is something. I am especially interested in Aboriginal art, it is breathtaking and resonates so deep within.

Quote Originally Posted by Dahila View Post
    tailspin I always sensed that you are the nature girl. Welcome to the club of tree lovers) You are right Australia is something. I am especially interested in Aboriginal art, it is breathtaking and resonates so deep within.
    Thanks, Dahlia! I actually did hug a tree this morning, and I thought of this thread and of you guys! Sending tree hugs to you! xxx

stick_figure_tree_hugger_t_shirts_and_gifts_postcard-r7dd51f7dc1504a0a861109e23f85b8ea_vgbaq_8by.jpg
    Remember, you only live once. That's why it's so important to spend at least 15 hours a day on the internet seeking validation from total strangers - Chris Rock

(Check!
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
    )

Sending hugs and positive thought toward the person is noticed, it really is. ) Thank you , no I am focusing on your dog. Hopefully is going to be good news.

Thank You So Much Tailspin and Dahila. It's good to log in here and talk with friends.
    I think this tree is getting more vibes than it bargained for. This kind of thing does not sit right with me. The tree looks healthy enough I guess - but I do wonder about the energy fields - As for the Look - it's representative of how far man is willing to go ... punching a hole right through it ... just don't know.

Be well guys - have a lot going on in the background. Did a big post to wet my writing appetite in another thread. I fear I am too out of this world for most people - none the less, I do wish everyone well. Goodnight guys ...

Somthing is missing by L_Plate_Dave, on Flickr

I thought more about a group of trees. The trees on the roads have to fight hard to survive city. They constantly cut their branches and the magnetic or whatever field in city with all that wires do not help them. To get the good energy field they need space and company of shrubs or other plants. I have that on my backyard so I am the lucky one

Wow, that is quite a chunk they took out of that tree for the power lines! I wish they could have left it alone too. Definitely a lot of city trees suffer. But at least that one does still look healthy. One of my dogs really likes to climb trees (not all the way up, but if there are some fairly low lying branches he will leap up and walk along them). He is looking for squirrels, I think. Or maybe he just enjoys the sensation of being elevated!

puffinbranch.jpg
    Last edited by tailspin; 12-03-2013 at 02:14 PM.

(Check!
    )

6888531178_69597d394b_o by L_Plate_Dave, on Flickr

Tail spin - I am sorry - I need to post this - it gets quite unpleasant towards the end, however I need to work through this stuff. I am sorry if it puts in a wedge. People don't like me when I talk about the church and damage its done to me. I hope you can still like me if I triggered you ... Thanks for being my friend.:

The above photo-> My wife's condition makes it hard for her to walk any kind of distance. This photo stirs much within me as me see my wife like this. Before meeting me, my wife has always lived in a concrete jungle and has never known the silence and sounds of the bush. During such outings we will often talk about the destruction of our planet, however I am making the focus more about enjoying what little is left and also to seek out new spots that are more accessible for disabled folk. My wife's MS seems to have her suffering in summer most times, and although a wheel chair may not be required - I am a proponent of using any type of aid that will assist in keeping sufferers outdoors for longer periods than otherwise would be sort. I do my best to be a motivator in regards to this. Unfortunately the stigma that people put on the elderly and sick ... well let's just say people are all talk when it comes to such discussions! Grrrrrrrr. The truth is, for all the niceties and projected sunshine that do gooders would have shine out their buts - many careers are families included prefer routines that are centered on themselves, like shopping trips to spend their earnings whilst on the job. As far as the disability industry goes - all I can say is those that really care, burn out quick! In general people park in disabled spots, like police, tradesmen, all the way down to young provisional drivers. Bliss seekers can pretend this sort of things is rare, but the truth is, when one becomes less able and reliant on such aids, one will very quickly find out how much talk comes out another but, and just how disrespectful people really are.

I'm done on that topic ... it is as it is ... one can put blinkers on, but such only adds to obscuring the truth and layering the obstacles. I choose to use such human arrogance to become a better person within and work on humility all the more. I will speak out though when I see acts of disrespect. I'll either make a gentle comment to another that was either nearly run over on the pedestrian, cut off from an access point meant for them, down to those snobs cutting in line. I use to be quite aggressive in handling such things - (my homeless righteous anger surfacing) - But as I say, there is a lesson in all of this - I'm getting there ... one day.
    __________________________________________________ _____________________

That's an excellent point you make about trees living together Dahila. It makes me think about how isolated many of us have become. When Isolated, I have been reading and listening to how such can exasperate our "fears" ... I do understand though on that score, some of us need out down time away from being surrounded by others. There is a line to the amount and it's quite variable depending on charter, therefore I don't like it when people generalize on the amount of exposure to community participation being the be and end all. It's the one thing I find with many would be spiritual well meaning get better groups that preach about such things; that I think more contemplation should be considered when dishing out such advice. Do you know what I mean.

In the context to how you spoke about the trees being together, is a good point. I do believe their is an element within all humans that seeks to be with others - but it's quite a complex and adulterated aspect with so many psychological disorders plaguing this world as expeditiously as advancing technology. There's simply too may of us, with bad energy that repels instead of communes for all the good such is preached about. It's all about going through the motions, learning about good will polices and producers, but once learned it's not more than a meaningless certificate, badge, or uniform that seeks to find position atop of another in that same group. Tainted is out perception of community with goal setting centered on continual improvement.

I best pull up here - I think I have explained that as best I can. I will be seeking a fresh start with some little community group up in this mew place when I arrive, however I place no expectation on it whatsoever. What kind of group shall it be. HMMM ... It's a sad fact for me that Religion has such a hold on all the charity - Why oh why does it take such a polluted and controlling sector to have the "niche" on such a "market" - why has good will become like just another consumer product! Grrrrrrrrrr ...

Example - disability employment agency - Nice lady too (she means well and is well placed in her job) wants to help me with the whole community reintegration "thing/police - and here lay the complexity and tainting factor -> the word is Societal Expectation! Spiritual folk play into is as our Higher Being Purpose, our reason for being -> BUT / the understanding to this should not be confused to "compulsory interaction!" because such is destined to backfire with man's current state of thinking:

OK ... so I am sent off to a group of individuals called "GROW" I chose to participate and wanted to give this whole community get well approach a go. You see, even as marked of as a "Compliant" individual on the system -> It never seems to work for me. Grow is a well meaning group to help mentally unstable individuals BUT - having to hold hands at the end and say a Prayer! Huge mistake - HUGE HUGE mistake! Religious groups need to warn people before having them show up and being expose to such things. Hell if my case worker had know it was religious she would not of sent me!

Grrrrrr ... Point is, the church and such GROUPS are very deceptive about the way they gravitate the weak, disabled and or prospective flock - so much so, that I was left quite *&^%ed up after that experience. How dare they put individuals into such a potion. Quite a volatile mix for a borderline paranoia once beaten under the church banner to be triggered --- again under such -> DECEPTION! The Irony of it all - without even touching on "THE STORY" i know so well knot to cling to, but purely from a Get Well Perspective, how much more &^%$ed up a system could participate in. I'm talking of the safety net in it's entirety. This is societies answer to helping, integrating, rehabilitating - COME ON! Wake Up!

OK ... so I soldier on knowing well not to feed the story (more so speak out) ... , I join an Older Mens - Network Group - Hang Out - cup of tea, have a chat and all that. I'm like a decade younger, but allowed to join as I get along well being a rural bushy type living in the city as it be. They seem to be a good bunch and I don't mind I guess. I do pick on a little on some apprehension with others me appearing younger as it were, however quite a few like my presence too - and I like that from knowing me being there is helping others - BUT again I am triggered is another Church Related thing!" Therefore - my story would have me being more sensitive to those uneasy about me, thus I withdraw and stop going.

Church this, Church that, Church everywhere in the community! Yes, I understand and it's been said to me - That without church we would have no charity. Hmmmmmmm - exactly and that's a huge problem for me and mankind! No this is where I alienate. I will ask you now - that if your a church going person that draws such strength from said faith - that rather than attack me or preach to me, or pacify me - that either you understand me and allow me to talk as I wish in my space buy if resisting my right to emanate ... that you politely don't say a thing, as to do so will only irritate and be of no good. If you don't understand my irritation but can only contribute to exacerbate - then its best we don't talk. Thank you.

Moving on - RELIGION -> I'm done with it, and it's control! Until the community can come up with activities and encouragement without such restricting organizations - then I have no real interest in participating. There is a Stigma out there Rampant for non religious folk. IMO - The world would do much better to have no assistance at all from such governing bodies, than to claim - but they help so much.

Still writing ---

I have not finished with this RANT. As I say - if you don't like this side of me - then FIRST - I'll apologize that I could not of been more tactful on my expression - I reserve the right to get this crap out as I must, and in saying that, respectfully ask that unless you have the ability to negotiate with the intention to calm me down -then I'm sorry for the wedge and will have to ask you to also move on.

Moving on -> this is not a personal attack on any individual that follows a faith -> this more about the evolution of sickness within such GROUPS - which itself now raises in my mind, that as well as the strength that can be gained when two or more are gathered, so to can the sickness spread. When it comes to the Christian Bible I am versed enough to hold my own, but that's just it -> it's one big battle field that so many "love to fight" - I opened up my heart and sole like I am sure many other soles did when they where at their most pliable when they first popped out. All that "investing" learning of emotion and having it twisted from purifying to being ridden with guilt - The fear - the living in fear every day, being taught to Hate, praying against enemies, singing songs about slaying and bring down wrath all sugar coated in unconditional love and lots of other nice feelings and emotions - the building up - the welling with the groups - the manifesting of spirits, the demonizing, the hitting the ground and shaking violently, the holding of hands with more enchanting - the interpretations, the singling out, the drawing of yet more battle lines and segregation, the indoctrination,the influencing, the selling, the manipulation, the hierarchy,pasteurizing, the followings, the sheep, the goal setting, the always attaining,acquiring, gift seeking, hole filling, competing, the baptizing, re-baptizing, the casting out! - the accepting to the rejecting, the beatings to the hugging - the cutting off, the eternal judging, the eternal burning ... for f*&^Ks Sake ... how much more f^%$ed up can you get than that!?????????

When the US revival that hit hard in Australia during the 70's - I can tell you that we have made it into something all consuming - to which the likes - you think you only know. The emotionalism with "ism" being extremely unbalanced and hugely detrimental -> responsible for much most of the mental illness throughout our society today. This country is most extreme in its judgment and religious antics highly influencing our superficial lives & LAWS. Religion and politics are made for each other. The deception is, that one is not other - They have the same agenda and use each other's ploys.! New age concepts also profit from the same angle as well. Anything that boasts to manifest, create, attain, seek to be more than what already is ... anything that seeks external sources not already found in oneself and or nature, is doomed to self destruction. Writing is on the wall - Give it all up and start living your own life today. Say NO MORE! Don't buy into it at all! Dis-empower by dissociation. There's a reason it's said, the road is thin and the eye of the needle small. Avoid the masses and keep it small!

I'm sorry - it hurts for me to talk of such things and again - I don't mean to alienate - (but alas, I am not into popularizing! I don't want to be apart of the mass thinking!) - if anything people need to talk more openly about these kind of happenings that infect our beings - it's not about trying to hold on to the story but more about sharing the trauma and asking why ... why oh why do we humans have to foster such ridiculous and damaging ways of thinking and teaching ... building up walls and separating ... How betrayed I feel to the lies and deception that such has brought to me.

Again - the world would do better to reject such religion - religion of all sorts that seek to separate and dominate............

That's it ............... I'm done for now................

Not sure why I had to say all that ------------- but there you go........that's more about me you now know.
    Last edited by Ponder; 12-03-2013 at 04:18 PM.