Welcome to the Anxiety Forum - A Home for Those with Anxiety, Fear, or Panic Attacks.
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Health anxiety

Hi there,
    healthy anxiety? I think that most anxiety is not healthy. Like stress there is good stress and bad stress. Moods, and emotions; all mental health related. When I get anxious, it is always overeacting to little things. This fast pace of life that we all deal with contributes to these health concerns. Whatever happened to being laid back? Not in this country; Canada I am referring to. I already plan that when I get older to move to a more easy lifestyle and chill.......all the time. For now anxiety is bad for me and just have to find a way to deal with it. Therapy is the answer for me. Anyone else having therapy. Sometimes u just need someone to talk to. Alita

Quote Originally Posted by AnxiousPsychGrad View Post
    I truly believe the only way I could live completely anxiety free would be to have a full body MRI every month.
    I totally feel the same way -- I wish that I could get my whole body inspected for anything possible.

I was having a good day and them bam I got a bit of a headache and its all over from there.

Yeah, my chest started hurting in the right side when I breath in, and now I am certain I have a pulmonary embolism. The doctor thinks I'm weird.

I'm trying to distract myself.. Every day

I think I can relate to this I'm constantly in fear of symptoms that I have and I'm confused by what is anxiety and what is real.

I can relate to each and every one of you 😔 this is the worst constantly feeling like you're dying. I wouldn't wish it on my worst enemy. It's so debilitating. I try hard to get through it on my own but right now in at an all time low. I also am so scared of getting schizophrenia. I don't know why or where it came from but I feel like I'm developing it and I'm terrified. No one in my family has it. I read it's genetic. I'm just terrified of having a more serious mental illness than what we already suffer, which is horrible itself.