Welcome to the Anxiety Forum - A Home for Those with Anxiety, Fear, or Panic Attacks.

Thread: First Post

First Post

Hi everyone

I've been looking at this forum for months now building up the courage to actually say anything. You guys have helped me out no end with questions you've posted and the helpful resposes i've seen. I've been going to the doctors for anxiety for a little over a year now. I've been dealing with it longer but its only been this last year that its got the worst its ever been. I just hope I can give my support to people going through the same thing.

Hi cpGHOST. Welcome to the site! Glad you decided to join! Really hope you like it here.
    Remember, you only live once. That's why it's so important to spend at least 15 hours a day on the internet seeking validation from total strangers - Chris Rock

(Check!
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
    )

Thank you! I know I will. It's just nice to know that your not alone I guess and that although the people around you don't understand how you feel there's at least someone in the world that might!

Hey, Ghost, and an official very welcome to you on AF ! Glad ppl here have helped you, and now it's great to have you become a member so that you can support others here....
    "Fear is static that prevents me from hearing myself."